Sergio Reguilón

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Loved his energy in that video.

You can see he has that confidence/arrogance that comes from coming through the system at Real. Seems like he will be a very good influence in the dressing room.

Hopefully the signings are not finished but as things stand we have pulled a blinder this summer with transfers.

4 new players for the first XI and a real shift in attitude for the group as a whole.

It's time for the likes of Toby, Kane and Son to rise to the challenge and deliver. No more nearly men.

He looks like a fantastic lad.

Loved his reaction when he got into the changing room and saw his shirt.

Giddy like a school girl.

Rolf.jpg

I think it's safe to say the atmosphere in the changing room will improve with the departure of emotional vampire Danny Rose and the arrival of the ebullient Sergio Reguilon.

I'm sure this video has already been posted. But I just can't believe he plays in the same position as Ben Davies 😂

Most exciting thing about this signing is that he is actually really good defensively but it was his offensive work that needed improving - but it's obviously come on leaps and bounds at Sevilla.

Reminds me of a young Jordi Alba who was part of that fabulous Valencia side with Banega, Piatti, Mata and a certain Roberto Soldado.

So even if Mourinho has him playing a bit more defensively, he'd be suited to it. Might need to get used to the physicality of the Premier League but the Spanish are known for being a bit cunty on the pitch, it won't take long for Mourinho to instil that into him, if he hasn't got it already.

But I'd really love us to just play with bombing wing backs who bide their time and have the energy to get up and down all game.

No Aaron Lennon first day face aches that's for sure!!

Also, just brought it home that whatever was reported in the least couple of days on Danny Rose, he is 100% gone now, that WAS his number.

A real shame he had to be such a dick. Had he just shut his mouth he would have left a well-loved player who had been here a long time.

Always a bit sad when a long serving player or staff member can’t leave in a dignified way

Most exciting thing about this signing is that he is actually really good defensively but it was his offensive work that needed improving - but it's obviously come on leaps and bounds at Sevilla.

Reminds me of a young Jordi Alba who was part of that fabulous Valencia side with Banega, Piatti, Mata and a certain Roberto Soldado.

Soldado was so good in that team.

Back
Top Bottom