Sergio Reguilón

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Most exciting thing about this signing is that he is actually really good defensively but it was his offensive work that needed improving - but it's obviously come on leaps and bounds at Sevilla.
Sevilla must have been the perfect club to send him on loan to since he got to work day in and day out with Jesus Navaz. Who is one of the best right backs on the planet right now somehow.

Never mind is his missus I wouldn’t kick Serge out of bed either! Great signing
tenor.gif

This lad is gonna be our Roberto Carlos! I'm excited .

Also incredibly encouraged by his interest and love of the club. Call me crazy, this lad is gonna be with us for a long time!

I love this kid already! Fantastic genuine enthusiasm. Reflected in his play, just seems irrepressible and so eager to bomb on. What a touch he has on the move, and really fucking quick.

If anyone can kick us up the arse when we start knocking it about aimlessly in front of a parked bus it's this kid.

Fuck Bale.

This is the signing I'm most excited about.
Some actual balance and attacking play down our left.
Still reserving my judgment on his defending.
But an improvement on Davies and some strength in depth in defensive areas. Ben can fill in at LCB if need be.

Really really looking forward to seeing him play, I hope mourinho gives him licence to go forward.

Fuck Bale.

This is the signing I'm most excited about.
Some actual balance and attacking play down our left.
Still reserving my judgment on his defending.
But an improvement on Davies and some strength in depth in defensive areas. Ben can fill in at LCB if need be.

Really really looking forward to seeing him play, I hope mourinho gives him licence to go forward.

If you hadn't said 'Fuck Bale' I'd have agreed with your post.

But because you said it, I'm going to tell you to wind your neck in you obnoxious little shit. How dare you!

I reckon he will play fairly often not as a replacement for Ben but with Ben. Mourinho could go for a back three using Davies as the left sided CB, and then have two attacking FB's with Sergio also on the left, especially in games where we are likely to dominate possession ...

If you have two attacking FB's supplying the holy trinity Bale-Son-Kane we might finally start scoring a few goals.

I reckon he will play fairly often not as a replacement for Ben but with Ben. Mourinho could go for a back three using Davies as the left sided CB, and then have two attacking FB's with Sergio also on the left, especially in games where we are likely to dominate possession ...

If you have two attacking FB's supplying the holy trinity Bale-Son-Kane we might finally start scoring a few goals.

That seems about right. We finally get someone to move Ben to the bench but instead we just slide him over and keep him in the line-up.

Although I can’t imagine he would be any worse than Dier.

Back
Top Bottom