Sergio Reguilón

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Started off well for us but has looked poor lately. Loads of energy but little quality, and is as bad as Aurier at defending. Wouldn't be bothered if he didn't play for us next season. Could Sessegnon not do as good a job?

Why?

He is better defensively and lightyears better going forward.

There is nothing Davies does better than Reguilon.
He’s only got 2 more assists than Davies in the league in 2 more games. You think he’s better because he does some tricks and shit. It’s the same reason people would take Neymar over Kane. Davies is steady and rest let makes a mental mistake that gets you best. Regiulon made 2 mental mistakes today that we were lucky City couldn’t hit the target.

He’s only got 2 more assists than Davies in the league in 2 more games. You think he’s better because he does some tricks and shit. It’s the same reason people would take Neymar over Kane. Davies is steady and rest let makes a mental mistake that gets you best. Regiulon made 2 mental mistakes today that we were lucky City couldn’t hit the target.

Davies isn't steady though, that is the biggest BS narrative that has got built up about him because he does nothing well so people try to sell it as steady. If you consider him steady then it is because he is consistently at a 4/10 week after week.

And looking at assists only is such a stupid way to judge players. He is a threat with his crosses that forces the defenses to change the way they play us. With Davies the defense doesn't have to worry because he is unable to cross have.

Reguilon to Davies is likely the biggest gap we have from a player to a back-up and that includes Kane-Vini and Lloris-Hart.

Davies isn't steady though, that is the biggest BS narrative that has got built up about him because he does nothing well so people try to sell it as steady. If you consider him steady then it is because he is consistently at a 4/10 week after week.

And looking at assists only is such a stupid way to judge players. He is a threat with his crosses that forces the defenses to change the way they play us. With Davies the defense doesn't have to worry because he is unable to cross have.

Reguilon to Davies is likely the biggest gap we have from a player to a back-up and that includes Kane-Vini and Lloris-Hart.
You’re the one that said he was better going forward. I simply showed that he isn’t.

You’re the one that said he was better going forward. I simply showed that he isn’t.

No you didn't. You showed that he has more assists, that doesn't show anything.

Are you really saying that Reguilon is not better going forward than Davies?

Hahahahahahahaha

No you didn't. You showed that he has more assists, that doesn't show anything.

Are you really saying that Reguilon is not better going forward than Davies?

Hahahahahahahaha
He doesn’t produce anything of significance. It’s about goals and his forward play doesn’t lead to a significant number of goals vs Davies. But since he’s fast and can do a few flicks you think he’s better.

He doesn’t produce anything of significance. It’s about goals and his forward play doesn’t lead to a significant number of goals vs Davies. But since he’s fast and can do a few flicks you think he’s better.

It does produce though, it is clear as day.

I honestly don’t remember him doing to many flicks to be honest. I do remember him running past guys and putting amazing crosses into the box though.

A top 5, at worst, LB in the PL.

I honestly didn’t notice him do much wrong today aside from when he let the ball go out of play for some inexplicable reason. Mahrez did get a few shots on target but most came from him cutting to his left from outside the box.

I honestly didn’t notice him do much wrong today aside from when he let the ball go out of play for some inexplicable reason. Mahrez did get a few shots on target but most came from him cutting to his left from outside the box.
Cutting onto his stronger foot you mean?

Back
Top Bottom