Sergio Reguilón

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yep, you can depend upon him to slide the ball 10m sideways to Dier or Winks.

I hope that's the last we've seen of him (barring emergencies).

Reguilón thinks "how can I get it forward". Davies thinks is "I mustn't lose possession".

Reguilón is definitely better and speaking purely personally he's exactly what I like to see in a full back but we've got loads of games this season and will need two players capable of playing LB. Why throw out the baby with the bathwater? Davies is limited but still has his uses.

Sergio Reguilón’s debut for Tottenham:

2 attempts at goal
74% pass accuracy
3 dribbles completed
2 tackles won
1 assist
1 defensive error

It was great to see spurs looking balanced with a threat on both sides. My only concern is a few times in the second half when we played with 4 at the back that left us with a back two. Our CB's are just not good enough for that to work.

If we're going with the back 4 we need a genuine deep sitting DMF.

A few times tonight he was surprised by a player he had just beaten chasing him and winning the ball back.
But he is super quick and super confident and he will be a star.

reggie.png

YIDDO!!! :tobyarm:

Yeah despite the error you can see he came through Real Madrid he's just got that something
That I think was a mixture of over enthusiasm and an eagerness to impress. It undoubtedly brought him to calm down and concentrate because after that he was superb.
We have unearthed a diamond in this lad and he will slot in superbly with the system we play.
Some great times ahead.

Back
Top Bottom