Sergio Reguilón

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I didn't see the error, but I know he is better than Davies, so what more do you need? He got on two long crosses from Aurier that got me excited. It's a no brainer, he is the first LB in the squad.

I didn't see the error, but I know he is better than Davies, so what more do you need? He got on two long crosses from Aurier that got me excited. It's a no brainer, he is the first LB in the squad.
Ball played down the right. Reggie out of position but used his pace to get back. Then slid at full pace to try and block a cross. Problem is the Cehlsea player didn't try to cross, so Reggie goes flying past him on the ground, leaving the attacker loads of time and space to pick a pass.

Ball played down the right. Reggie out of position but used his pace to get back. Then slid at full pace to try and block a cross. Problem is the Cehlsea player didn't try to cross, so Reggie goes flying past him on the ground, leaving the attacker loads of time and space to pick a pass.

Thanks! I saw a handful of Sevilla games in that Europa run and he looked pretty strong defensively and has the motor we all wish Ben had. I think we will get to see a nice rendition of what Rose brought us for those two brilliant years.

I really like Davies, and glad that Mou likes him and designed a system that put him on a podium too. But i have to say, so far he has been really disappointing in Mou era. Maybe he just have that underdog mentality. Hope he steps up now that its clear when all things running, Reguilon is going to be the first choice.
I think Ben Davies´ performances should be called anything but "disappointing" - he delivers exactly what you expect from him. Solid defender, tactically smart; also, since we´ve stopped using asymmetrical FB´s, he´s been pushing forward really well.

It´s just that he´d never be able to perform like this:

Back
Top Bottom