Sheffield United v Tottenham Hotspur - July 2nd - 6pm(UK)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not sure if you noticed but Sissoko was under instructions to play the simple short pass the entire game.

All I can guess is that Jose is trying to prove a point to Levy for next season in regards to the upcoming transfer window.
Jose sabotaging the spurs season while plausible def not happening

Thank fuck our recruitment's gone to shit, I'd fucking hate to find another player for 12 mil that lives off 20+ goals/assists a season, averages 50 passes a game, presses and tackles better than our fucking donkey DM, plays about 5 positions, and does it for 5 years straight and for 20k a week less than the donkey.

Fuck that shit, eh Sammy...
We were shit with Eriksen and we are shit now
We were shit the season we got the CL final, and all of this season.
Poch turned shit, Jose has been shit and all our “world class” players are no better than the likes of Townsend and Chadli.
I’d rather have Townsend and Chadli to be honest.

Eriksen was part of the team that went 11!months without winning a league game away. You seem to think that him matching Ryan Fraser in a season was epic.

We have zero players in our squad who can deliver the ball from a wide position. It doesn't take a tactical genius to set up to defend against us.

Thing that Jose does not realise, and a HUGE majority of so-called fans on here also don't realise, is that it's yet another decision AGAINST Tottenham.
The so-called fans on here blame the team for bad refs and bad VAR. Those things change matches, lift spirits, and make players feel positive.
When you get this crap every match it's very hard to motivate yourself.
Shame the so-called fans who slag the team off never slag off the officials. They must be drunk or stupid!

Had a crap day at work and turned it off when the third went in. There wasn't a single performance above a 6/10. I can't see there being much money to spend in the summer so I'd like to see more of Skip. I think playing him would give a bit more protection and might help our torrid defence.

We need an entire new defence and a defensive midfielder, I actually think Dier played ok last night and his versatility is useful, but everyone else can get to fuck

Sanchez had so much promise but has turned into a bumbling idiot

We need an entire new defence and a defensive midfielder, I actually think Dier played ok last night and his versatility is useful, but everyone else can get to fuck

Sanchez had so much promise but has turned into a bumbling idiot

He must of passed it directly to their players three times in the first half. Any pressure on him and he wilts. Such a shame he hasn’t pushed on from his first season of promise. He turned up as a good defender but spurs seeped into him pores and into his blood and turned him to shit.

He must of passed it directly to their players three times in the first half. Any pressure on him and he wilts. Such a shame he hasn’t pushed on from his first season of promise. He turned up as a good defender but spurs seeped into him pores and into his blood and turned him to shit.

Another 40 mill wasted. When Mourinho was Utd manager and they played Ajax in the EL final he deliberately targeted Sanchez and told his forwards to let Sanchez have the ball because he knew he didn't have the technical skills to do anything with it. Instead the forwards were told to press the shit out of Deligt

Hello, new to the forum, my first post! Not sure why, but am i the only person who can see that sissoko is the problem here? The guy isnt a footballer, and its soo obvious!! He cant even control the ball, this is the player who lost us the champions league, i really dont understand why hes a regular. I dont do forums but i had enough after watching him again last night fluff the ball every time. How many times did he mess the counter attacking yesterday, hes a great athlete but hasnt any footballing brain. Why cant people see this?

I think that’s it. But also football is utterly shit nowadays. That VAR decision summed it all up to me. The game is just rubbish.
Whilst the VAR decision was abysmal, and, more to the point the RULE that it was implementing is the REAL fucker... our reaction to it was unforgivable... we TOTALLY spent the remaining hour of the game feeling sorry for ourselves!

Don't forget, in Poch's final game, Sheff Utd got done over with a ridiculously over fussy offside, yet they still managed to get a draw at our place, DESPITE the decision going against them....

We showed no determination to 'put it right' and only allowed it to 'get to us' and compound the misery...
That shows mental weakness.

I'm still absolutely fuming.

Even having slept on the result.......

It's not worth fuming over that bunch of cunts, I bet half of them don't even give a shit and are having a laugh on the training ground this morning as if nothing happened.
Some of them will already planning their moves and speaking to agents.

I don't know how many times you have posted this. Quite a few. I agree. But you're wasting your breath.

Not worth getting stressed over it mate.

I'm normally very optimistic about sp8urs. But I have no more expectations anymore.

I'll still watch them play but know that with Levy in charge the priority of those in charge will not be about our footballing performance.
People have to lower expectations with levy & enic in charge. Stop expecting to win the europa & just be grateful if we even qualify.

Back
Top Bottom