Sheffield United v Tottenham Hotspur - July 2nd - 6pm(UK)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

45 goals in 32 games.
We really are fucking shit, need massive massive investment this summer if we want to be a serious club. But you know what will happen, Mourinho will be forced to keep training Gedson Fernandes to play right back because Levy won’t spend a fucking penny
It felt like Godzilla spent a penny on our heads today; a big tidal wave of piss washing away our chances.

That VAR decision was ridiculous. I get how that must have pissed us off because they are a tough team to break through. It was like winning a Crackerjack pen then being fucked up the arse with it. But Christ's bollocks we should have had the spirit and confidence to thump the shit out of them in the 2nd half instead of that insipid, gutless display.

Wrong again,

you can keep repeating your BS but it doesn't change how wrong you are.

What do you mean "wrong again"?????

You made a wild claim that you can't back up..... Arguing otherwise with me; you're just making yourself look stupid. ......A common theme to your brief tenure here.

45 goals in 32 games. If we were playing

It felt like Godzilla spent a penny on our heads today; a big tidal wave of piss washing away our chances.

That VAR decision was ridiculous. I get how that must have pissed us off because they are a tough team to break through. It was like winning a crackerjack pen then being fucked up the arse with it. But Christ's bollocks we should have had the spirit and confidence to thump the shit out of them in the 2nd half instead of that insipid, gutless display.
Fuck you.

I want to be miserable, but your Crackerjack pen line made me laugh. You really have a great turn of phrase.

Was that before or after we won the League Cup?

Did you see us lift the trophy that day and think that this was a team going places?
The 2008 League Cup was not the reason I started following Spurs, but if anyone did that is actually funny.

Basically it was:

1) Fuck being a front-running asshole - so no United, Chelsea, Woolwich and Liverpool, who were all very popular in the States.
2) Pick a team that won't be relegated.

That basically left Spurs and Everton, and I figured if I ever visited England it was much more likely to be London than Liverpool. I also appreciated Spurs history and supporter culture.

When you have no inherent connection to a country or league its all a bit random to be fair.

The 2008 League Cup was not the reason I started following Spurs, but if anyone did that is actually funny.

Basically it was:

1) Fuck being a front-running asshole - so no United, Chelsea, Woolwich and Liverpool, who were all very popular in the States.
2) Pick a team that won't be relegated.

That basically left Spurs and Everton, and I figured if I ever visited England it was much more likely to be London than Liverpool. I also appreciated Spurs history and supporter culture.

When you have no inherent connection to a country or league its all a bit random to be fair.

This described my process almost exactly too....

What do you mean "wrong again"?????

You made a wild claim that you can't back up..... Arguing otherwise with me; you're just making yourself look stupid. ......A common theme to your brief tenure here.

You are wrong about me not being able to back it up. And sorry if I am not to concerned about your opinion on how I look in my brief tenure here.

You are wrong about me not being able to back it up. And sorry if I am not to concerned about your opinion on how I look in my brief tenure here.

If I'm wrong why did you try and shit-house your way out of it then with a list which mostly did not meet your OWN criteria....?

LOL..... You're full of piss & vinegar and internet bluster, but you're not very bright are you?

If I'm wrong why did you try and shit-house your way out of it then with a list which mostly did not meet your OWN criteria....?

LOL..... You're full of piss & vinegar and internet bluster, but you're not very bright are you?

When I was going off the top of my head I forgot that it was for the past 5 years because i was quickly getting the list out while discussing other things. It wasn't shithousing anything and just a simple mistake. If it makes you feel better here is a list for the last 5 years.

Not buying a back-up striker
Paying $60 million for ndombele
Paying $30 million for Sessegon
Not having a back-up RB or replacement Rb for Aurier
Not having a replacement LB for Rose or other option than Davies for LB
Not selling Eriksen soon enough
Not paying to get Grealish
Countless mistakes with the building of the new stadium

Furloughing workers

No transfers during the summer
No transfers during the winter
Starting Sissoko
Signing Sissoko

Not selling Jan Vertoghen and letting him leave for free

Going into this season with old CBs

Signing Yedlin

Signing Stambouli

Signing N’Jie

Signing janssen

Signing Nkoudou

Thinking Foyth could be a RB

Staring Sissoko in the CL final

Not giving youth enough chances over mediocre players

Not strengthening the side after 2016-17
Repeatedly not taking EL seriously
Repeatedly not taking League Cup seriously
Repeatedly not taking FA Cup seriously

He put that ball in the net twice, the first ruled out wrongly by VAR, the second given.

The other two... play had already stopped.
It hadn't when he scored from offside. He scored thrice against defenders and a GK who were actually trying to keep it out (though they wouldn't have kept out the 4th either tbf). Nobody else had a shot on target that I can remember. That's a pretty big difference in terms of goal threat no matter which way you want to slice it.

And the first-half decision was so egregious that the offside goal should've stood just to even out the officiating.

When I was going off the top of my head I forgot that it was for the past 5 years because i was quickly getting the list out while discussing other things.

Look this is rubbish.... You're really deluded if you think this twaddle has any credibility outside of your head.

It wasn't shithousing anything and just a simple mistake.

Calm the fuck down then you melt!

If it makes you feel better here is a list for the last 5 years.

Not buying a back-up striker
Paying $60 million for ndombele
Paying $30 million for Sessegon
Not having a back-up RB or replacement Rb for Aurier
Not having a replacement LB for Rose or other option than Davies for LB
Not selling Eriksen soon enough
Not paying to get Grealish
Countless mistakes with the building of the new stadium

Furloughing workers

No transfers during the summer
No transfers during the winter
Starting Sissoko
Signing Sissoko

Not selling Jan Vertoghen and letting him leave for free

Going into this season with old CBs

Signing Yedlin

Signing Stambouli

Signing N’Jie

Signing janssen

Signing Nkoudou

Thinking Foyth could be a RB

Staring Sissoko in the CL final

Not giving youth enough chances over mediocre players

Not strengthening the side after 2016-17
Repeatedly not taking EL seriously
Repeatedly not taking League Cup seriously
Repeatedly not taking FA Cup seriously

- Thinking Foyth could be a RB
- Starting Sissoko
- Staring Sissoko in the CL final
- Not giving youth enough chances over mediocre players

Levy doesn't pick the team you fool.

I could tear the rest of your list apart, but i can't be arsed.

You're a rambling moron and you've just pissed away more of your life composing your dumb-ass list.....

Games like tonight really worry me about how shit we will be next season. Need an overhaul but we are skint
I don't think we need an overhaul, but we definitely need big changes.

And we need a settled team and formation that can be changed quickly .

Look this is rubbish.... You're really deluded if you think this twaddle has any credibility outside of your head.

Calm the fuck down then you melt!

- Thinking Foyth could be a RB
- Starting Sissoko
- Staring Sissoko in the CL final
- Not giving youth enough chances over mediocre players

Levy doesn't pick the team you fool.

I could tear the rest of your list apart, but i can't be arsed.

You're a rambling moron and you've just pissed away more of your life composing your dumb-ass list.....

I never said Levy so who cares if he picks the team or not.

i listed things that have hurt the club more than the Mourinho hire and poor signings and poor squad decisions have hurt this club a lot more than hiring Mourinho.

So keep crying and whining all you want as i said before it doesn't change how wrong you are.

I never said Levy so who cares if he picks the team or not.

i listed things that have hurt the club more than the Mourinho hire and poor signings and poor squad decisions have hurt this club a lot more than hiring Mourinho.

It's increasingly hard to tell what you're seeking to establish in leu of your indiscriminate shit-flinging....

So keep crying and whining all you want as i said before it doesn't change how wrong you are.

"Crying"???

You debate like a child. :mourfacepalm:

Back
Top Bottom