Southampton Vs Tottenham - 3pm New Year's Day.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is Son still suspended? How many games did he get?

Well anyway, I'm thinking a 4-3-3

Aurier Sanchez Foyth Sessegnon
Ndombele Skipp Lo Celso
Lucas Kane Eriksen

Just kidding (Toby over Foyth, but I think Foyth was as good or better than Toby until that brainfart). And maybe Dier/Sissoko/Winks over Skipp. I want him to back down in a back 3 when Sess and FuckingAurier attack. I'm not sure Lamela is ready for a start yet, but If he its, I'm rating him higher than Lucas.

Is Son still suspended? How many games did he get?

Well anyway, I'm thinking a 4-3-3

Aurier Sanchez Foyth Sessegnon
Ndombele Skipp Lo Celso
Lucas Kane Eriksen

Just kidding (Toby over Foyth, but I think Foyth was as good or better than Toby until that brainfart). And maybe Dier/Sissoko/Winks over Skipp. I want him to back down in a back 3 when Sess and FuckingAurier attack. I'm not sure Lamela is ready for a start yet, but If he its, I'm rating him higher than Lucas.

This is his last game out

And my line up would be the same team as the last 45 v Norwich swap Sissoko/Dier for Ali and get GLC in the center and Eriksen further up

Do not expect Jose knows his team yet as he does not know who is fit enough for another match and we can only guess. With the next game in the F A Cup we should play everyone who looks fit enough. Some players have played a lot and whilst we cannot rest Dele & Kane for this one, it is time to rest Aurier but the options are not good. KWP is unlikely and that leaves Foyth or Sissoko. Not keen on Sissoko in CM but then I expect him to play and prefer Lo Celso further forward.
Gazza
Foyth, Sanchez, Toby, Sess
Ndombele, Sissoko
Lo Celso, Dele, Eriksen
Kane
Lamela to play 2nd half and start next match.
Think all 3 new players doubtful for fitness reasons and would not be surprised if not picked.

Depends what team shows up. Will we be able to put up 4 with a clean sheet or not be able to string a pass??? That’s the real question this season.

Call me crazy, but I’m slightly more optimistic with that second half performance in Norwich. If we start with ndombele and Lo celso and don’t play a back 3 I will be happy.

Wouldnt be against giving someone else a go at RB aswell but I’m not sure who :moursad:

sLU0SwM.jpg

Vorm, Aurier, Winks, Eriksen, Alli, Lamela, Parrott

Definitely Sissoko at RB for me

What I’d like to see:

gazza
Foyth - Sanchez - Toby - Sess
Skipp - Ndombele
Lucas - Lo Celso - Eriksen
kane

what I expect:

Gazza
Aurier - Sanchez - Toby - Jan