Southampton vs Tottenham - Sun 20th Sept at 12noon.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Saints have been a tough out in recent years, and to be fair it feels like our club has already taken one right on the chin against Everton and then in Bulgaria so I’m not sure how they’ll turn up tomorrow. With that said I’m hopeful the transfer news will give a boost and we can get a result we can build on.

The Saints have been a tough out in recent years, and to be fair it feels like our club has already taken one right on the chin against Everton and then in Bulgaria so I’m not sure how they’ll turn up tomorrow. With that said I’m hopeful the transfer news will give a boost and we can get a result we can build on.

What transfer news?:mourcheeks:

If Ndombele starts he’s only going to get 55-60 minutes, but that’s better than him maybe getting 30 if he’s subbed on.

Just have Lo Celso start in the 10 then bring on Dele for Ndombele at 60’ and move Lo Celso back next to Hojbjerg.

If Ndombele starts he’s only going to get 55-60 minutes, but that’s better than him maybe getting 30 if he’s subbed on.

Just have Lo Celso start in the 10 then bring on Dele for Ndombele at 60’ and move Lo Celso back next to Hojbjerg.
Personall, I‘d like to see GLC playing more upfront, he’s got such good attacking skills and can infiltrate defences better than most.

Surprised Lo Celso completed the match Thursday as he has hardly played and does that rule him out starting. I thought Aurier was told he was starting next match which he did not and he could start. As Dele and Toby left at home during week I assume they start. Ndombele on bench but to start midweek.
Lloris,
Aurier, Sanchez, Toby, Davies
Hojbjerg, Winks, Dele
Moura, Kane, Son

UdGEsYs.png

Subs: Hart, Dier, Doherty, Sissoko, Højbjerg, Dele, Bergwijn, Lamela

Rumor going around that there is going to be a minute of applause for former Soton player and Spurs legend Gareth Bale prior to kickoff to celebrate his return to Tottenham.

Back
Top Bottom