Spurs v goons pre season game

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dele running into to trouble but saved by poor reffing.

Another nothing game from him.
Hit the post twice. He's a flawed player but even if he's not first choice every week I could see him getting anywhere between 5-15 goals all competitions. Plus HG. Worth keeping this season I think.

Deserved that! Been considerably the better team overall. Far from a perfect performance but far more positives than negatives, that's for sure. And if a miserable bastard like me is content then you know we've done alright.

It’s laughable people still post crap like that but it’s pre-season so best to let people have their delusions.

There will be a massive dose of reality once the PL begins.
I’ve been consistently critical of Lucas for the last couple of years. And for sure, maybe he will disappoint yet again. But if you can’t take good performances under a new manager and system as a reason for optimism heading into a new season, why bother? There are lots of reasons in the world to be consistently miserable. Might as well find a new hobby.

Back
Top Bottom