Spurs v Liverpool 16 Dec 20:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We can get after their backline. TAA looked shattered after 60 minutes against Fulham and it’s his third game in a week. Plus a 19 year old and central midfielder.

We can get after their backline. TAA looked shattered after 60 minutes against Fulham and it’s his third game in a week. Plus a 19 year old and central midfielder.

We haven't got a left side. So I'm sure Klopp is grateful after seeing our line up.

I'd have gone with Moura over Bergwijn. This game would mean a lot to him and he tends to shine in these situations.

Gutted I had to unblock that cunt sammyspurs to view this thread. It's a wonder anyone can see it as he's been blocked by so many of us! Anyways, COYS!!!

After seeing Ndombele and Reggy on the bench
Animated GIF

Reggie is more cavalier and gets caught upfield.

Sarah has a history of scoring against us !

But that's bollocks though.

We played defensively against both City and Chelsea with Reguilon as our left back but he didn't get caught up field once.

He's an outlet who allows us to attack on the counter with pace and width. Which we now don't have.

Davies has a free pass to play crap in europa league games and still play in PL. why his he treated differently to other players who have bad games and then are shunted by Maureen? I just don’t get it especially with the pace pool have! Defo low block I just hate having to watch 90 minutes of hanging on and out forwards having scraps to feed on.

Line up isn't good enough at all. You've got arguably the greatest pressing team in the league. So we don't start our most press resistant midfielder. We've also lost our outlet on the left.

Odd.

Would love them to prove me wrong but I wasn't confident of getting a result regardless.
Agreed. And no start for Reguilon against a team with their attackers is the biggest telegraph that we're gonna sit back constantly to avoid those flanks getting stretched.

As others have said, we should be trying to exploit that back line while we have the chance.

But hey, I'll give José the benefit of the doubt and see what the hell the game plan actually pans out as. Perhaps we're planning on letting them swing hard in the first half then bring on Reggie and Ndombele against tired legs.

Davies has a free pass to play crap in europa league games and still play in PL. why his he treated differently to other players who have bad games and then are shunted by Maureen? I just don’t get it especially with the pace pool have! Defo low block I just hate having to watch 90 minutes of hanging on and out forwards having scraps to feed on.
The thing is Dele and Vinicus have actually been good in the Europa. Davies on the other hand hasn't.

Back
Top Bottom