Spurs v Saints

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

im worried about dembele starting even though it was just a minor injury. i think he shoulda been rested for the chelski game and holtby start this one

Huddlestone in a two-man midfield.

%2527Eyeballing%2527+Fad+has+Teens+Pouring+Vodka+into+Eyes.jpeg

heavy traffic, lorry crash and incident at Tottenham tube station delaying fans reason for delay

Decent line up, not sure would I have picked Dempsey, hopefully he makes me eat my words.
Need to make sure we don't take our foot off the gas for once, just push on and bed the game early.

Why not Holtby instead of Dempsey?

Agreed, with dropping Parker for Huddlegun, we could use Lewis' energy and movement to cover some more ground. Southampton are a good footballing side after all, I could see us not having as much of the ball as we would like. Either way, Defoe to score a hattrick against their piss poor defence :avbpray:

Back
Top Bottom