SPURS v scum

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck it, Fazio and Verts start as does stambouli, Mason to come off the bench and score and a Lamela hattrick we will run out as 4-0 victors, Poch is god.
I want a brace each from Kane and Soldado, coming from matching pairs of Lamela and Eriksen throughballs. With Walcott to snap his ankle trying to keep up with Lamela's dribbling.

If Soldado was playing like Kane......and Kane was playing like Soldado......would everyone be putting Kane in the starting line up?

I think people would be calling him shit, with zero potential thats no better than Rasiak etc

Never before in my life has the "if his name was Kane-io" theory been so true. Criminally overlooked, and is banging on the door to be first choice at the minute, not fucking THIRD.

If Soldado was playing like Kane......and Kane was playing like Soldado......would everyone be putting Kane in the starting line up?

I think people would be calling him shit, with zero potential thats no better than Rasiak etc

Never before in my life has the "if his name was Kane-io" theory been so true. Criminally overlooked, and is banging on the door to be first choice at the minute, not fucking THIRD.
A riddle?
I was never any good with Dusty Bin..

A riddle?
I was never any good with Dusty Bin..

How about Catchphrase? Work out the song....

NORTHLONDON.gif

769_louisarmstrong.jpg

toast-beer.jpg

1PGM2k2.jpg

tottenham_football_team.png

London Calling /Clash
Has to be for me an all time fav.
Working Class Hero / Lennon , another
Songs about N London ?
The Kinks (Arse ) , Dave Clark (SPURS) ?

Going to the libertines gig in ally pally Saturday night but want to catch the game before hand. Anyone recommend any decent boozers, gonna have some gooners in the group aswell so can't be a purely spurs pub

When the players and coaching staff are saying patience is required, trust and that we need to get used to winning, I'm all for it but what I would like to see evidence of tomorrow is bottle. We don't seem to have a great deal of it, presently, and Arse will know that, so that will do for me.....well, that and a fucking win.

Back
Top Bottom