SPURS v scum

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Any consensus on where best to watch this in central London?
I'll be on a lairy all day bender with my cousin (non Spurs but he'll watch).
Want a large screen, atmosphere and more yids than goonors. Don't want to go to Tottenham.
Cheers.
Not as central as you might be looking for but a good spot as they have screens in the garden, terrace and inside. The scum might have a few more than Spurs but they are absolute melts silent as church mice.
http://www.pubonthepark.com

That was a great game for sure! Everyone was organized. So you still think 4-2-3-1 to start with and then if we go down 1 or 2 change to 4-4-2 around the 60min or so? I'm not a manager by any means. Just like discussing options
It's not about the numbers in the formation. Poche's 4-2-3-1 used the LW as a second striker anyway...

If we win this on Saturday we are right back in the thick of things and we can really start to kick on. Only 2 points behind Woolwich so there is that incentive. Plus we so desperately need a big win against 'higher opposition'.

Looking for a big display. Bren wearing my heart on my sleeve a lot lately and being let down a bit. Last night got me a bit nervous but seeing Soldado and Kane both netting makes me want to 4-4-2 the shit out of them.

COYS!!!! I'll be in Edinburgh, if anyone knows any good pubs where I'm allowed to scream WOOLWICH CUNTS at the top of my tits I'd be obliged.

Shit is way too negative in here. Here's something to get everyone ready for Saturday.

Lloris
Naughton ----- Kaboom ----- Verts ----- Rose
Capoue --- Benji
Lamela --------------- Eriksen
Soldado ---- Ade
I say we go all ballsy!
We'll win 2 - 4 ... Ade x2, Soldado, and Lamela
COYS!!!!

:gazza::gazza2::gazza::gazza2::gazza:

:smesh:

Back
Top Bottom