SPURS v SOUTHAMPTON midweek, Wednsday (is it?) 6'ish

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Frustrating to say the least, lucas and lo celso losing the ball, defence a bit clueless. Horrible to see really, but theres still 45 mins left.

COYS

When do we wake up?

Our previous good players are in decline. Some more than others.

Last season's transfer window which was supposedly a 9/10 was more like a 1/10. Not one player signed improved us in any way.

We're like desperate girls at the Next sale, we'll buy any old shit as long as it was cheap. Regardless whether we need it or have a use for it.

We cling onto memories rather than look to a new future.

It's fucking grim, but with the right actions it can be fixed.

It is difficult to know what to do as there is so much wrong. These players are broken and lacking confidence. They are always trying to slow things down. That needs to be coached out of them. I would bring on Dele for Lo Celso and maybe Lamela for Lucas. There is no physicality upfront and at least Dele will put himself about.

I don't know what is going on with Son, just doesn't look up to it at the moment and he is getting outmuscled by KWP. Consistency is a problem for him.

Central midfield though. I love PEH but his forward passing needs work. Ndombele doesn't really do much. Looks good with all the turns but doesn't usually get anywhere.

Now, to be fair, I think a lot of this is due to confidence issues and the appalling management of Jose. We just need a bit of a shake-up in the second half, there is nothing to lose.

So did Diego Carlos and he's been a calamity this year

Sevilla's just one of those teams where their systems make certain players look way better than they actually are.

He's ok offensively because he is pretty quick and agile but his attitude just stinks. So weak and no idea what's around him in defence.
Yeah, maybe. I've not completely lost faith in him but he's been flat out useless since the turn of the year.

Poor first half. In saying that I can see us finding a way back into it. We are creating good chances through Bale. Just need Lo Celso, Son or Lucas to finish the chances when they come again.

No need for changes yet. Be interesting if Mason can get a half time reaction.

Time for a bit of super league half time magic

tumblr_lyu3qdOOhx1qir083o1_400.gif

Back
Top Bottom