Spurs vs Brighton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Its a bit of both really, Dier is playing so much because Vic has been injured and average, Son and Lamela are no strangers to being hauled off when underperforming, and the full backs see the most rotation of course.

The problem with trying to force through good form is that it can take weeks, or months, and results can cost you along the way.

The City match had Poch in a right tiz....never seen so many ineffective tactical choices in one match, it was like he was throwing a dice. The simple choice would be to address the problem area...for me that was the striker, but if you dance around the issue trying to ease players back, you lose can games.

Hopefully we see a reaction tonight

I agree there are disadvantages, but also advantages. Is it going to cost us, losing one league game so far this calendar year? I don't think so. If the same thing happens in the FA cup then that would be a price not worth paying, but if it's just a loss against City, maybe even second or third place, but we gain a better form for our top players next season then it's arguably worth it.

Quite excited to see the line up actually.

Players who should hopefully be playing out of their skin to earn a place in the semi final match day line up.

Plz gib us Moura daddy Poch

giphy.gif

Sissoko was EXCELLENT in his last game for us in central midfield (Swansea FA Cup) so looking forward to seeing him there again.

Back
Top Bottom