Spurs Vs Liverpool - Saturday 30th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should we offer to replay the match?

• Total voters
City play Woolwich next, I reckon we could be top next week
We are the early kick off against Luton, so a win and we will touch top.

We have been in positions like that before and even against weaker sides failed to 'touch' the top even temporarily.

Hopefully different next week!

i
Isn't it amazing that if we get a late winner, everyone seems to be hellbent on finding reasons as to why we didn't deserve it?

If roles had been reversed today they all be creaming themselves over Liverpool and calling us Spursy.

But you know, FUCK YOU ALL! Spurs are back and there's fuck all you can do about it

I’ll keep saying it - we’re winning the league

Last edited:
Their fans want points or the game replayed. Can you imagine replaying a game every time there is a ref error? We would be replaying almost every game. Knowing the bias towards Liverpool though, you never know.

The amount of times we have been fucked over down the years, we deserve a bit of it going for us!

Exactly and I’ll take it and raise a glass or three to celebrate!

The Dippers are a dirty cynical side with an absolute cunt of a manager and scummy support so…….

FUCK ‘EM!!!

My guy, there are over 500 native languages spoken in Nigeria.
fucking how , thats alot
SP-Kyle-learn_Viacom_SouthPark_Delta11730_White_Front_RO_800x.jpg

Never in doubt.

What a wonderful team we've become under Ange. The stadium seemed to be rocking yet again and the football was scintillatingly good. Liverpool should have had more yellow cards - we put them under the cosh and they just couldn't handle it.

COYS

Their fans want points or the game replayed. Can you imagine replaying a game every time there is a ref error? We would be replaying almost every game. Knowing the bias towards Liverpool though, you never know.

VAR really is a travesty. For how many cameras, angles, and analysis of games they have at their disposal the mistake rate is really unacceptable relative to the negative impact it has on the flow of the game.

That said the scousers can go fuck themselves.

There's only one thing for it!

We need a second VAR booth to overturn the original VAR room's clear and obvious error....... A VAR 2 as it were..

It's the only way to make sure this never, ever happens to Liverpool ever again....

Ever

:sandroscream:

Back
Top Bottom