Spurs vs Scum @ library || League Cup QF Wed 19:45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

But again, it was Burnley who parked the bus and tomorrow it will be Auba, Lacazette and Ozil maybe

I have never really rated Ben at FB so maybe Poch can work his magic and he can fill in as a CB?
No doubting Ben’s commitment

It really was the highlight of their season.

Qualified for the next round of the Europa League. Quarter final of a domestic cup. 20+ games unbeaten.

But no, it's a win in the NLD they talk about. They're honestly us from 10 years ago when we'd celebrate a point over them.

It's good to hate. Watch it and build up that hatred.

I'm confused... how on EARTH did they physically manage to commentate on a game they were playing in??
Surely they wouldn't have been able to get up to the gantry SO quickly...

PLUS they seemed way too calm when we went 2-1 up... almost as if... as if they KNEW the outcome before it happened!

NO, I smell a rat...
This is clearly another "Wise after the event" Production from SmugCuntTV

BRING ON TOMORROW...

In that case a back 3 would be good ... Foyth, Toby and Davies with KWP and Rose as wing backs.

Not a bad shout at all to be honest.

Gazzaniga
Foyth - Sanchez - Davies
KWP - Eriksen - Skipp - Winks - Rose
Lucas - Kane
Though, I think 3 games in a week may be a touch too far for Rose.

FIVE youth graduates in that line-up though. What an incredible achievement that would be.

WARNING. If you plan on watching the match on Sky, they will spend the time in the preview about Tottenham by discussing if Poch will go to MU. Might be better to turn on at KO time.

God I hope we 0-5 these fucks tomorrow. What a bunch of cocky fucks. Nowhere near Champions League football this season or next. Fucks don’t even know how lucky they’ve been all year.

Back
Top Bottom