Spurs Youth 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Parrott starts for Ipswich (debut)
Clarke starts for Stoke
Okedina starts for Cambridge United, think as CB
Tracey on bench for Cambridge United

Roles not in Stevenage squad - injured ?
Walcott's Dundee not playing atm.

Last edited:
CARTER-VICKERS CameronBournemouthStartedC
SKIPP OliverNorwichno gameC
CLARKE JackStokeStartedC
ParrottIpswichStarted1
EyomaLincolnno game1
WhitePortsmouthBench1
OkedinaCambridgeStarted2
TraceyCambridgeBench2
RolesStevenagenot in squad2
Fagan-WalcottDundee FCno gameSC
SterlingGreenock MortonBenchSC

Elche play Villareal at 17:30
Hoffenheim play tomorrow 14:30

From the Tractor Boys:

I like Parrott, good runs and movement, lovely pass for sears

Parrot playing well but Thomas disappointing.

I think my tottenham friends were right about Parrott. Very encouraging start from him. Midfield need to be better.

by AzzurroMark » Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:24 pm

Bluemike wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:23 pm
Already parrott looks a cut above Hawkins, Drinan or Jackson in that role
Totally agree

Am I right in thinking CCV signed for another year before his loan or is he off on a free at end of the season.

I think his contract ends June 2022 (although lots of reports say end 2021 - but I think we have option for extra year)

Problem atm is no Championship club has any money so I've no expectation of anything except a small fee even though he has a great record in Championship : also reputed to be on higher wages than most Championship players (= less chance of a big fee) . Best outcome for Spurs maybe a part exchange for another player

Last edited:
I think his contract ends June 2022 (although lots of reports say end 2021 - but I think we have option for extra year)

Problem atm is no Championship club has any money so I've no expectation of anything except a small fee even though he has a great record in Championship : also reputed to be on higher wages than most Championship players (= less chance of a big fee) . Best outcome for Spurs maybe a part exchange for another player

Uncle who's a Hatter said they loved him but he's on £20k and their cap's £6k, he's too expensive for his current ability/climate.

Uncle who's a Hatter said they loved him but he's on £20k and their cap's £6k, he's too expensive for his current ability/climate.

I'd heard of the £20k pw salary too.

I doubt if many championship sides want to pay that level of salaries, although those who had dropped out of PL might have done (including Bournemouth where he is now) but given covid hitting championship harder than PL few clubs will want to take on many high earners - which is why I think we would be lucky to get much of a fee now and that almost means the date his contract ends is almost academic unless we want him to play for Spurs.

I think that was seriously considered after a decent pre-season last summer, but now I doubt if Spurs are too concerned when his contract runs out as if no fee (due to high wages) its academic.

Shame as he's not bad, just not good enough for Spurs, Wouldn't surprise me to see him back in PL with a club promoted from championship in the next couple of years

Oluwayemi,
Lavinier, Lyons-Foster, Omole, Markanday,
Bowden, Marsh,
Bennett, John, Devine,
Etete.
Subs : Kurylowicz, Muir, Robson, Mukendi.

Looks like Markanday is LB again, otherwise pretty much as expected given Scarlett's PL involvement. No Cirkin after bereavement and no Thorpe

Would have liked to see one or two more youngsters on bench though

Last edited:

I find it hard to believe Daniel would pay him 20k a week. It’s been obvious for a few years that he would never be a first team player for us. Only had championship loans.

Back
Top Bottom