Spurs Youth 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looking at Spurs u23's the contract position I am aware of is :

Players with contracts to June 2023 :
Eyoma, Bowden, White, Parrott

Players with contracts to June 2022 :
Austin, Whiteman, Cirkin, Okedina, Skinner, Markanday, Devine

Other Players who probably have contracts or will be given one to 2022/23 :
Scarlett, Walcott, Bennett, Oluwayemi, Lyons-Foster, Etete, Lavenier

That leaves a number of other players where either I am less sure they are staying (based on number of u23 appearances made or do not think they are good enough) Kurylowicz, Ferguson, Omole, Marsh, Roles, Thorpe, Richards, Mukendi - and I would guess that 50% will leave in June.

More likely to leave than stay : Asante, Cooper, Pedder, Sterling

Have I missed any with known contracts (links to contract announcement appreciated) ? Any other thoughts ?

CONTRACT EXPIRY DATE
Austin, Brandon2022
Cirkin, Dennis2022
Fagan-Walcott, Mal2022
Markanday, Dilan2022
Okedina, Jubril2022
Skinner, Aaron2022
Muir, Marqes2022
Solberg, Isak2022
Devine, Alfie2022
Bowden, Jamie Patrick2023
Eyoma, Timothy Joel2023
Parrott, Troy2023
John, Nile2023
Paskotski Maksim2023
Robson, Max2023
White, Harvey2024

Looking at Spurs u23's the contract position I am aware of is :

Players with contracts to June 2023 :
Eyoma, Bowden, White, Parrott

Players with contracts to June 2022 :
Austin, Whiteman, Cirkin, Okedina, Skinner, Markanday, Devine

Other Players who probably have contracts or will be given one to 2022/23 :
Scarlett, Walcott, Bennett, Oluwayemi, Lyons-Foster, Etete, Lavenier

That leaves a number of other players where either I am less sure they are staying (based on number of u23 appearances made or do not think they are good enough) Kurylowicz, Ferguson, Omole, Marsh, Roles, Thorpe, Richards, Mukendi - and I would guess that 50% will leave in June.

More likely to leave than stay : Asante, Cooper, Pedder, Sterling

Have I missed any with known contracts (links to contract announcement appreciated) ? Any other thoughts ?
Austin, Markanday, Okedina, Eyoma, Parrott and White all announced on the OS.
All the other contracts via Lilywhite Spurs.

Very confident these players will make it at Spurs: Devine, Scarlett and White.
Confident: Parrott
Hopeful: Cirkin, Eyoma, Walcott, Austin
Of the others hoping for a surprise. Haven't seen much of Okedina but the GK Oluwayemi has not impressed me.

Austin, Markanday, Okedina, Eyoma, Parrott and White all announced on the OS.
All the other contracts via Lilywhite Spurs.

Thanks, the fact that not all contracts announced on OS means I'm pretty sure other players have also signed contracts which have not been announced (eg Cirkin, publicly praised by Mourhino last season, Scarlett who played well in pre-season and given PL debut, Walcott given EL debut and went out on loan and probably Lavinier named in EL squad) as it would seem unlikely they would be on contracts ending in June 2021. But just a guess.

CONTRACT EXPIRY DATE
Austin, Brandon2022
Cirkin, Dennis2022
Fagan-Walcott, Mal2022
Markanday, Dilan2022
Okedina, Jubril2022
Skinner, Aaron2022
Muir, Marqes2022
Solberg, Isak2022
Devine, Alfie2022
Bowden, Jamie Patrick2023
Eyoma, Timothy Joel2023
Parrott, Troy2023
John, Nile2023
Paskotski Maksim2023
Robson, Max2023
White, Harvey2024
Really difficult to keep track of youngsters contracts - for example whilst I am sure Dennis Cirkin would have been offered a pro contract and I saw lots of press speculation that he was to be offered one, I never saw it confirmed that he had !

Likewise I doubt if Malachi Walcott was allowed out on loan to Dundee without signing a contract as otherwise I assume his current deal would run to 30 June 2021 - especially as he was given his debut in EL last season

etc

Really difficult to keep track of youngsters contracts - for example whilst I am sure Dennis Cirkin would have been offered a pro contract and I saw lots of press speculation that he was to be offered one, I never saw it confirmed that he had !

Likewise I doubt if Malachi Walcott was allowed out on loan to Dundee without signing a contract as otherwise I assume his current deal would run to 30 June 2021 - especially as he was given his debut in EL last season

etc
Yep.
I visit the OS and Lilywhite Spurs every day so I don't think I have missed any contract updates but Spurs have a tendency to play their cards close to their chest so there must be a few secret squirrel contract extensions.

In fairness, Portsmouth are doing quite well and I imagine the manager is reluctant to bring in a new player whilst his current midfield are doing the business.

Interestingly I'm actually the friend of a friend of one of the Portsmouth first team players, I was thinking the other day I should drop him a message to see if he'd heard any feedback about White. He's a fellow Spurs fan so it's not too weird a question I don't think..

Spurs have just sent me an email inviting me to win a place at the Junior Fan Forum. As it's over 50 years since I was eligible to be a junior member, should I enter the competition and, if I win a place, how should I disguise myself as a young boy?
For tips watch only fools reruns and say cosmic a lot

In fairness, Portsmouth are doing quite well and I imagine the manager is reluctant to bring in a new player whilst his current midfield are doing the business.

Interestingly I'm actually the friend of a friend of one of the Portsmouth first team players, I was thinking the other day I should drop him a message to see if he'd heard any feedback about White. He's a fellow Spurs fan so it's not too weird a question I don't think..

White gets a lot of assists - some of course from his set pieces

CARTER-VICKERS CameronBournemouthstartedC0-0
SKIPP OliverNorwichstartedC4-1
CLARKE JackStokesub off 45C1-4
ParrottIpswichno game1
EyomaLincolnno game1
WhitePortsmouthno game1
OkedinaCambridgeStarted20-0
TraceyCambridgeon 6620-0
RolesStevenageon 8620-1
Fagan-WalcottDundee FCno gameSC
SterlingGreenock Mortonno gameSC
GAZZANIGA PauloElchebench FriLa Liga
FOYTH JuanVillarealno gameLa Liga
SESSEGNON RyanHoffenheimnot in squadBundesliga
AustinOrlando CityUSA

Last edited:
He isn't even playing, how can it be worse?

Reason he's not playing atm, seems to be existing cm's are doing their job so he's waiting his turn and Kenny Jackett may well remember White from a couple of years ago when Jackett was coaching Spurs academy for a few months, so more than likely he gets a turn 'sometime'.

Who knows interim manager's thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom