Spurs Youth 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Spurs sign Pele and they say we have no ambition !

Good spot - think early Feb is the earliest I've heard of a youngster being signed up for next season's Academy Year 1 squad.

Luton has always managed to find a number of good youngsters.

Hatters youngsters defeat PSV Eindhoven and Borussia Dortmund on their way to final four | Dunstable Today Their u11's including Pele McDemott beating a number of well known clubs in a tournament in Germany in 2015

Last edited:
So pleased Clarke got on. Strange sub in the last game.
Fantastic news that JR got his debut.

I saw Stoke fans say they had a number of fixtures in a short space of time coming up, can only assume that is why Clarke didn't start as he got great reviews in previous match.

This sounds like Roles will get more chances to play/start !

Cassanova in the starting line up, first time in a while. No Bennett - hope he is not injured again. No Etete which is a surprise as he's on decent form, and no Donley who seemed to have made a semi permanent step up from u16's so goals might be hard to come by in this match.

No Scarlett, maybe travelling for Thursday's EL match

Spurs youth training with first team before EL match. Good to see this is still carrying on despite a number of our better youngsters being on loan, that we still have some ones felt deserving of training with first team.

Cirkin included despite bereavement and injuries meaning he's not played much football lately, similarly Bowden hasn't played much since return from injury.

Lavenier's first mention of training with first team I've seen, although as he's been included in E/L squad perhaps no surprise

Fulham u18's are a good side - but the side Spurs put out had zero forwards in so I suspect Spurs virtually got no time in the Fulham half at all. No idea why no forward was selected even with Scarlett being with EL squad as that kind of result was always on the cards if you have no forwards

Last edited:

Cassanova in the starting line up, first time in a while. No Bennett - hope he is not injured again. No Etete which is a surprise as he's on decent form, and no Donley who seemed to have made a semi permanent step up from u16's so goals might be hard to come by in this match.

No Scarlett, maybe travelling for Thursday's EL match

I'm not sure why brumspur brumspur is disagreeing with several posts ?

Back
Top Bottom