Steven Bergwijn

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Portuguese and Netherlands league champs being in Pot 1 is extremely generous. They already get a fairly easy road to qualification. Because of this, Pot 2 is typically just a strong as pot 1 and sometimes stronger.

Porto, Ajax or Frankfurt would do me just fine. 👍

The Portuguese and Netherlands league champs being in Pot 1 is extremely generous. They already get a fairly easy road to qualification. Because of this, Pot 2 is typically just a strong as pot 1 and sometimes stronger.
Plus Eintracht Frankfurt are also in Pot 1, for winning the Europa League. They finished 11th in last seasons German Bundesliga.

Thought Contes fitness regimen worked well for him.. b4 that, 2 me he looked out of shape.in fairness so did quite few others. and given another chance he would have kicked on... I suppose the key word here is 'another"... Best of luc to him.. I'm sure in the future he'll do well for Ajax and Holland..
I actually thought the opposite tbh. Kane looked pretty lean after Conte, but Bergwijn seems just as tubby as usual. He also seemed to breathe heavy even as a late substitute.

I always believed that it was partly why he never gained Conte's trust over Moura.

I'll always have the feeling he's one of those frustrating confidence players. Someone who would perhaps suddenly flourish if a team made him their most important player. That was never going to happen for us though.

Back
Top Bottom