Summer 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think we will make a move for Moutinho in the summer....whether or not that is a success is one thing.

What is the deal with this "emergency loan window"....do we bring in a striker? Someone from the Championship?
If we qualify for the Champions League we'll probably bid for him again.

W0dkN6K.jpg

I still think we will make a move for Moutinho in the summer....whether or not that is a success is one thing.

What is the deal with this "emergency loan window"....do we bring in a striker? Someone from the Championship?

Odemwingie, we've played them twice so they're not our rivals. Shame for him to go to CP

Its probably over. I don't think Levy likes being held hostage when offering 20 mil for a player with lil European experience.

20 million can still go a long way elsewhere. Shame, I liked him.

Why would they sell for £20m when they got 25 for Oscar, and PSG put up stupid money for Lucas Moura (he's really good btw). Wait and a big spender will come in and give them more than we can.

Why would they sell for £20m when they got 25 for Oscar, and PSG put up stupid money for Lucas Moura (he's really good btw). Wait and a big spender will come in and give them more than we can.
That's like asking why Newcastle would ever sell a player for cheap when they got £35m for Carroll. Chelsea got fleeced, quite simply. Oscar is a great play, but was never worth near £25m. I think £20m is a fair amount for a player who is still potential, and not exactly a world beating striker. I don't see them getting much for for Damiao than £20m, especially with him a bit out of form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom