Summer 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the end of the day, Holtby signed for us, and there were plenty rumours that Woolwich were still interested in him recently.

And he fucking loves it here already.

:vdvshh: :holtbytongue:

At the moment there is some wierd shit going down at Vitesse (club of Wilfried Bony). The manager is fucking pissed with Jordania (Ambramovich kind-of-person, moneypumper etc) after not getting the signings he wanted. He actually called in sick the last few days and this is making the players pissed. Maybe this situation is making it easier for clubs to sign Bony.

+ Babels 1year contract at Ajax expires, but he isn't good enough or is he?

Bony also isnt good enough , is he ? For what i have seen he is a decent enough player but nothing more

Bony not good enough, lad is to good for Vitesse in my opinion. He is so fucking strong and scores a fuckload of goals, and young enough too. Think he is good enough for most teams in most leagues. He is incredible, maybe I have tunnelvision, but that's what I noticed about him.

As a Czech I remember Bony from the time when he played for Sparta Prague. Even back then you could tell he is going to be huge and I genuinely think he could become our "Drogba" in the next two years.

or a total flop :baletroll:

Danny Rose gave some feisty recent quotes about demanding playing time next year. Probably could sell him to Sunderland for a decent price in the summer.

I didn't realize his contract is through 2016 so I guess we can afford to take our time, maybe even loan him again next year.

Danny Rose gave some feisty recent quotes about demanding playing time next year. Probably could sell him to Sunderland for a decent price in the summer.

Let him go there, and good luck to him. He's happy, enjoying his football and won't ever have as much success here as he will there. If we can get a decent fee, say ~£7.5m considering his age and the English premium, then that's fine with me.

Let him go there, and good luck to him. He's happy, enjoying his football and won't ever have as much success here as he will there. If we can get a decent fee, say ~£7.5m considering his age and the English premium, then that's fine with me.
I'd like to see what he can do for a year with us. I think he's earned that tbh. Naughton as right back cover and Rose as the left. He can fill in at left wing if need be, no?

I still think we will make a move for Moutinho in the summer....whether or not that is a success is one thing.

What is the deal with this "emergency loan window"....do we bring in a striker? Someone from the Championship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom