Summer 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eriksen scored a nice goal today. I know a lot of people don't rate him but I think it's important to remember he's still only 21. Only a month older than Lamela, it just seems like he's been around forever.

So far through four games this year he's creating 3 chances per game and scored two goals. Plus, in the last year of his contact. I still like him if some big moves don't come off. Could be a lot worse.

@ TheLutonYid TheLutonYid nah man,they will become bum chums, win the league and win champs league together. Bale will be like yo chris lets go spurs I have some unfinished businesd to sort out and then come back with his big bro on free transfers to win us the treble

Last edited:
700!

50 more pages until the apocalypse......Battlecat, we ride!

CwuRgkq.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom