Summer 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read WHITE&BLUE's point as suggesting that Eto'o was somehow unique for living in a "foreigner friendly" neighborhood in Moscow. My response was merely that the entire apparatus of the club is based out of Moscow. So it's not that Anži pay for a jet for Eto'o from Moscow while the rest of the team of no names slums in Maxačkala.

Yeah-well-you-know-thats-just-like-your-opinion-man.jpg

... the slogan originated in Nazi Germany btw.
This threatens my comfort in American hegemony. Ergo, you must be a North Korean sympathizer.

In penance, you must eat a dozen Big Macs, take out additional credit beyond your ability to repay, buy a 70" flat screen LCD television, and immediately schedule double-bypass heart surgery.

BBC SPORT GOSSIP COLUMN said:
Striker Carlos Tevez, 28, will be allowed to leave Manchester City as the Premier League champions plan a massive summer clear-out. Edin Dzeko, Samir Nasri, Joelon Lescott, Scott Sinclair, Aleksandar Kolarov and Maicon could all leave the club.]

Sunday MIrror

Take your pick mother fuckers. Man City are our feeder club :adegrin: personally I would snap up Sinclair, Tevez and dun dun dun Nasri :adeohshit:

Take your pick mother fuckers. Man City are our feeder club :adegrin: personally I would snap up Sinclair, Tevez and dun dun dun Nasri :adeohshit:
dzeko over tevez for me, just as clinical, if not more, and an actual threat in the air pluss less of a disruptive cog of the dressing room I think.

dzeko over tevez for me, just as clinical, if not more, and an actual threat in the air pluss less of a disruptive cog of the dressing room I think.

Maybe. I suppose not having to put up with his cunt of an agent is always going to be a bonus in any hypothetical situation too.

How much would dzeko or Nasir cost? I'm more interested in dzeko, I think he is the huge striker in the middle we desperately need. I don't think Nasir would be with it, spend the money on mout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom