Summer 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
im sorry but i disagree. moutinho is not what we need. we need a quality striker. why we didnt pounce on ba ill never know. damio was a waste of time.

ostrich-painting-lrg.jpg

Over/under 300 pages before one signing? we averaged 150 pages per signing last time, and we have soo much more time! i'm going 358 pages before 1 signing.

why we didnt pounce on ba ill never know.

Do you honestly, hand on heart, think we could ever, ever, ever, have competed with Chelsea for Demba Ba? :gallas:

Really? :sandro:

This is before you factor in the reality that the man can't pass a medical, and you can't insure him against knee injuries.. :ledley:

Do you really think Levy was ever going to open his cast iron wallet on that one? :levystare:

Chelsea are paying him an awful lot of money, more than we would be prepared to. That said, we could've at least put in a bid.

No but I knew levy wouldn't fork out so much for damiao. At least ba was on offer for a lot cheaper and he is established in the epl.

The transfer fee may be cheap but his wages are hugely expensive. Once Chelsea were involved this was always a non starter. Even more so when you consider his knee.

"Sky understands that Tottenham have activated Demba Ba's release clause. Wait, breaking news… now Sky understands that Ba has agreed to personal terms with Chelsea."

Actually, I'm surprised Butland managed to say no to the scummy blue succubus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom