Summer 2014 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree. We would be mad not to play him in the next couple of Europa games especially as Ade has been carrying a minor injury. Plus it keeps sticking in my mind just how fucked we will be if ade gets a bad injury or loses form and soldado does not manage to get his form together.

Don't want Ade anywhere near a bench or even a plane for this tie at least.

Agree. We would be mad not to play him in the next couple of Europa games especially as Ade has been carrying a minor injury. Plus it keeps sticking in my mind just how fucked we will be if ade gets a bad injury or loses form and soldado does not manage to get his form together.
I thought Weasel said we didn't need any more players for cover??

Oh....

absolute 0% chance we sign Balotelli. I love him. Easily most favorite player outside of Spurs. He is so ridiculously good/young. I would love to have him and his talent far outweighs his issues.

This tho

ImprobableMadGannet.gif

Would love it if we got Balo, especially if the Prandelli rumors are real. Otherwise, Benteke is fine. I'd give Soldado one more year and if he doesn't work out, then maybe loan him back to Spain, hope he has a good year and sell him for what we can.

I one signed Ballotelli on football manager, think it might have been FM2009. It was when I didn't know who he was and assumed he was a regen as he was only 18 or 19. Talented player but temperamental pain in the arse. FM can be quite accurate like that.

I also had a save game on FM13 whereby I managed spurs for 5 years and got bored of winning everything but fans crying like bitches when I drew a game. Probably accurate. Anyway, after I left they signed Lamela for £30.25m. Didn't know who he was at the time, but he was shit for the money. I took the job again about 4 seasons later, and he was still underwhelming. On FM14 I have a save with Wrexham for a chalenge, took them from Skill to Premier League mid table ish. In that time, they sacked AVB in Nov 13, and hired Bielsa. That was close to being spooky.

They also sold soldado for £650k in 2015. He was crap on that too.

Football Manager is fantasy, but it has more likelihood of happening that some of the crap on the web and in papers.

I one signed Ballotelli on football manager, think it might have been FM2009. It was when I didn't know who he was and assumed he was a regen as he was only 18 or 19. Talented player but temperamental pain in the arse. FM can be quite accurate like that.

I also had a save game on FM13 whereby I managed spurs for 5 years and got bored of winning everything but fans crying like bitches when I drew a game. Probably accurate. Anyway, after I left they signed Lamela for £30.25m. Didn't know who he was at the time, but he was shit for the money. I took the job again about 4 seasons later, and he was still underwhelming. On FM14 I have a save with Wrexham for a chalenge, took them from Skill to Premier League mid table ish. In that time, they sacked AVB in Nov 13, and hired Bielsa. That was close to being spooky.

Football Manager is fantasy, but it has more likelihood of happening that some of the crap on the web and in papers.
Oh mate, I lost a painful amount of respect for you for this post.

I'm hoping it's a temporary blip. :(

Dude you need to discover the FM thread.

Sanogo was the next best striker according to FM. Him kicking the air 2 times yesterday determined this was a lie.

BC8HoY7CcAEBvt0.jpg:large

This about sums up Balotelli, sure he has a lot of talent, but he's also a complete dick head. He would be a reckless gamble. Besides, remember this...

He's a cunt of the highest order and would turn us into a circus.

I remember that game Jose mentions. His memory is faulty. Eto'o wasn't hurt, he was playing with 2 strikers that game and the red card happened about midway through the second half. Balotelli can be a first class douchebag, Mourinho is up there with him too.

Just read on FTB pro that Manure are tabling £32m for Verts & Dembele in the summer. Now without CL and our past history of selling players to them, this looks more than plausible unfortunately. I know I shouldn't believe all that I read but have got a bad feeling about this....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom