Summer 2014 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our winger situation is a major weakness compared to our rivals. I'd like to see a couple out and one of quality in (that is preferably at their best on the left). Would prefer one that isn't necessarily older, but proven at top levels and would be suited to the Premier League.

I suggested this bloke before but look no further than greizman from real socidad...perhaps not proven but goal scoring left sided wingers are pretty hard to come by....

I mean we could always have a stab at Ronaldo or reus...

I suggested this bloke before but look no further than greizman from real socidad...perhaps not proven but goal scoring left sided wingers are pretty hard to come by....

I mean we could always have a stab at Ronaldo or reus...

Griezzman is certainly proven, as he's performed well against top competition in the CL and Ligue 1 is a solid league. However, I have no doubt we wouldn't be the only ones after him this summer. Also would prefer a right-footed player, but I certainly wouldn't tell Griezzman no.

Griezzman is certainly proven, as he's performed well against top competition in the CL and Ligue 1 is a solid league. However, I have no doubt we wouldn't be the only ones after him this summer. Also would prefer a right-footed player, but I certainly wouldn't tell Griezzman no.

El sharaawy?

Bale isn't coming back. This is just media garbage. He's scored or had assists in pretty much every game he's played for them. Out of form? Struggling? Downcast? Laughable.

To think what we could do with such a downcast player right now....

I do think we might need to buy two center backs and a left back. Dawson's play and Kaboul's health are real concerns. Vertonghen, Chiriches and Rose are hardly the healthiest players either. Could always use another striker too.

What will actually happen is we'll end up buying five midfielders, bring Carroll back into the squad, and our academy wonder kid will be a box to box midfielder. Levy might be hoarder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom