Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
wonder what it must be like for Levy on the last 48 hours when so much craziness happens.

Does he wake up at 5 AM, sniff a few lines of cocaine to get him going, don the £100,000 power suit custom made by Armani, jump in the rolls. Just got some stupid Wolf Of Wall St image in my head.

Imagine Levy doing the chest thumping song at lunch!

:levywhoa:

Milan have made a loan bid for Sandro!

If we are indeed going in strong for Witsel, they seem to be our closest rivals. This can only be good news for us?

Just seen this elsewhere.

JJetset said:
At this stage in proceedings i would say that we will be ok.
No details at this point but i'm currently confident as all ongoing.
You know me well enough to know that i have absolutely no issue with breaking bad news but at this point we are at different stages on players and we should be covered.
Enjoy the ride and toes crossed.

They definitely need a striker, IMO, but are also crying out for a decent centre back...
Yeah, but they don't need a young player with potential to be great. They need someone who already is great, they need guaranteed goals. Martial(who I rate highly and would in lilywhite) has never scored more than 10 goals in Ligue 1. He's not going to help them win the title.

So if the German transfer market closes at 1800, does that just mean German clubs cannot buy anymore, i.e. can we still buy from German clubs?

Yeah, but they don't need a young player with potential to be great. They need someone who already is great, they need guaranteed goals. Martial(who I rate highly and would in lilywhite) has never scored more than 10 goals in Ligue 1. He's not going to help them win the title.

Maybe not this season, but the boy has talent and will do well.

That whole situation stinks though, we went in for him, he signs a new deal and then gets a fucking move anyway, to someone else? What bollocks is that?

Just seen this elsewhere.

JJetset said:
At this stage in proceedings i would say that we will be ok.
No details at this point but i'm currently confident as all ongoing.
You know me well enough to know that i have absolutely no issue with breaking bad news but at this point we are at different stages on players and we should be covered.
Enjoy the ride and toes crossed.
Bitch, do you want to die today?

According to Sky Denmark Eriksen is looking for a move away :eriksenserious:

The positive would be we could then play four four two, :freundgoal:

If only we had two strikers! Saying that I imagine this team would be lethal and very 09/10
[formation=442, Lloris, Walker, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose, Son, Bentaleb, Alli, Chadli, N'Jie, Kane][/formation]

According to Sky Denmark Eriksen is looking for a move away :eriksenserious:

The positive would be we could then play four four two, :freundgoal:

If only we had two strikers! Saying that I imagine this team would be lethal and very 09/10
[formation=442, Lloris, Walker, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose, Son, Bentaleb, Alli, Chadli, N'Jie, Kane][/formation]

Eriksen is a very talented player, but he hasn't done enough with us to get a move to a "bigger" club. Where does he think he will go? Liverpool? Hull?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom