Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so no DM.

Really is all resting on the centre-forward now. I like to think Levy wouldn't have us with just one striker but we know he could and the 'versatility' of Son, N'Jie and Chadli will be used as justification.

At this point I'd almost take anyone for the sake of it.
Berahino is the dream, Austin would be ok, Wilson would be sad.

AVB left frustrated

"AVB is also said to be annoyed by a rule in Russian football that restricts the amount of foreign players that you can select in your starting 11."

Its down from 7 in the starting XI to 6 from this season. Hardly the kind of seizmic shift that would force Zenit to rethink their squad dramatically you'd think.

This will easily hit 1500 won't it? Records being smashed.
Reckon we'll get Berahino and get rid of 1 of Adebayor and Lennon. Think that would be a relatively successful window in my eyes.

I think any supposed 'ITK' going quiet on Saido isn't neccasarily a bad thing. You'd just really hope that the man titled with running our football club doesn't see it as acceptable to spend the season with one actual striker.

Keane, JD and Berba seems a long time ago now

Why are people saying Kane is still our only striker? Where the duck do Njie and Son play? I thought they were forwards?!

Serious question btw. Please tell me if they aren't. (But if they aren't, I may well kill myself, as I was convinced we had sorted the striker thing out?)

Why are people saying Kane is still our only striker? Where the duck do Njie and Son play? I thought they were forwards?!

Serious question btw. Please tell me if they aren't. (But if they aren't, I may well kill myself, as I was convinced we had sorted the striker thing out?)
I think they play as wide forwards or behind the striker, not line-leading strikers.

My understanding from the little I know about both is that they are primarily wide options for the three behind Kan but can play as a striker if needed. So the kind of players you would happily put in as third choice Strikers for a one striker system.

Again, know very little about either player.

Ok so no DM.

Really is all resting on the centre-forward now. I like to think Levy wouldn't have us with just one striker but we know he could and the 'versatility' of Son, N'Jie and Chadli will be used as justification.

At this point I'd almost take anyone for the sake of it.
Berahino is the dream, Austin would be ok, Wilson would be sad.

Who's Wilson ?

I think they're meant for the wide positions with a "real" striker in front of them. Son had Kissling in Leverkusen and N'Jie had Lacazette.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom