Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
More foreign players with fancy names and highlight clips on youtube

More prospects no one's really heard of so I can boast about my superior football knowledge

More big money signings to show we want to win things

Less British players with top flight experience

Edit - but there is no way ENIC are happy with 5th. More money if they go higher or a higher price on the club if or when they come to sell. No way are they happy with 5th.

thats what i keep thinking. but then i look at our team & think how can they really expect us to achieve top 4 with that.
looks a top 5-6 team to me.
iv felt the same way about our team for the last few years.
& each year its like there shocked we didnt get top 4.
i dont get it.

The original JJetset ‏@jetsetyid 21 seconds ago
Apologies but plan A wasn't TA as that one is complicated Plan A for midfield is someone who I've previously dismissed sorry
1f633.png

:paulinhofacepalm:

When did we ever compete with the very top clubs for players? Certainly not in my 35 years as s fan..

Rubbish. Spurs were always seen as one the most illustrious clubs to play for. Even if not the most successful. We used to be considered one of the big 5. We were trailblazers in the market when Ardiles and Villa came from Argentina. Sold out every ground up and down the country. Broke new ground. Lineker, Klinnsman, Gascoigne, Greaves etc. etc..Why oh why do you think we are such a small time outfit. Why should we be happy to accept this lower place in the fucking food chain.

What the he'll is happening to us ?
I'm not sure I can take much more of this.
Three years ago Schneiderlin was playing Championship. Now he's wanted by Manchester United. What changed? Nothing, just some media awareness.

We need a good DM. The only ones at the level we need in the Premier League are at direct rivals and not for sale. That means we need to look wider afield.

If Schneiderlin isn't beneath us as an ex-Championship player, perhaps you should swallow your pride and take a look.

Or suggest someone of your own.

Seriously think we should be in for my nine year old. Genuinely two footed, versatile player. Currently representing his club and our state at u11 level. Athletic, eager to learn. Imbued with the Australian winning mentality. Father's a bit of a cunt, but the kid comes from a good home. Will sign now for 10k per week.

#youthpolicy

Seriously think we should be in for my nine year old. Genuinely two footed, versatile player. Currently representing his club and our state at u11 level. Athletic, eager to learn. Imbued with the Australian winning mentality. Father's a bit of a cunt, but the kid comes from a good home. Will sign now for 10k per week.

#youthpolicy

Yeah but can he put a Rowntrees Fruit Pastille in his mouth without chewing?

#youthpolicy
If you could bottle that winning mentality you would make a fortune!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom