Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just reading the saints forum and a spurs supporter has made an account and got on there....fuck me that is cringeworthy....stopped reading the tony thread after that, however good signing, but we have 7 CBs now plus a couple of youngsters too, need to get rid of some

Ohh yeah toby
tumblr_njmw5r9o821u9ikt0o3_500.gif
Soldado is just happy to be here. That'll be the title of his Spurs-era autobiography.

I love this window!!! It's basically transfer chess!!! the Black box boys have made their move with Toby, it's over to Levy to get rid of someone else!!

The whole thing a game to Daniel to keep spend at absolute zero!!

:levystare: :townhmm::kaboul:

Come on you Spurs!!!!!!

We now have stable group of CBs. I used to think that this meant Fazio was on the way out, but the more I think about it the more we need to keep him around because we can't rely on Wimmer just yet.

Laughed when I read this over at Saints:
Saint IQ said:
This better bit I don't get off some of our fans, last season they were lucky, very lucky

Eriksen, Kane and Loris won most of their points on there own

They might well be better with Toby and Trippier now amoungst their ranks but before when we had Toby they weren't better, they were on par with us and I think it's clear Poch and Levy knew that and acted on it. Win win for them, get a quality CB who conceded the least goals all season bar Chelsea and weaken the competition.
SaintSteve said:
What a ridiculous statement...anyone can claim only certain players won teams the points. All that matters is that Spurs had four more points than us and are a better team.
No, it's true Steve. Eriksen, Lloris and Kane got most of our points. That means three players effectively finished higher than your entire club.
:eriksenlol:

Breaking News: Unhappy at not having enough Belgians at the club, Tottenham Hotspur have announced that Jean Claude Van Damme will assume a role as Club Ambassador.

Just reading the saints forum and a spurs supporter has made an account and got on there....fuck me that is cringeworthy....stopped reading the tony thread after that, however good signing, but we have 7 CBs now plus a couple of youngsters too, need to get rid of some
Someone find that Spurs kid and punch him in the balls. Let's not act like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom