Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to say this once and only once. The only reason I can see your posts at the moment is because it was becoming tiresome having to click 'show ignored content' to view the transfer thread. However I intend to continue ignoring most of what you say. It speaks volumes about you that you continue to throw in little disagree clicks (and probably comments too, although I won't have seen them) here and there for nearly a year without reply but continue to do it.
Feel free to carry on if you wish. Entirely up to you. It is a complete and utter waste of your time though, so maybe think about getting a new hobby.

Ta-ta.
I don't need to click "show ignored content" to know who is on the other end of that post, lol.

My sentiments exactly. What a sad little creature.

Cabaye is a steal for 10m, but is he what we need? Imo we should be after someone in the Schneiderlin mould.

Given it's a Dane saying it, I would love Pierre Emil Hojbjerg. He's very much in that mould imo. Question is whether Bayern will do business, and whether he's an improvement on our first 11 already now.

Sky sources understand that Raheem Sterling wants to leave Liverpool because he does not want to play for manager Brendan Rodgers - a claim categorically denied by the club.

:harrylol:

Got to admit it lads, Toby signing, the NFL deal (which means the stadium might actually be built after all) and us doing you in the first session of the ashes has capped off a remarkable day..
Muzzi Oskan might not no fuck all about football but there's a good chance he might be the Turkish Nostradamus, he did predict great things didn't he ? At the very least he should try his hand at tarot cards.
Over and out.
OZ
#winning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom