Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know he has an attitude problem, but Mirallas would be good cover & competition for the wings & up front.
Does he? I hadn't heard that. Maybe the other Belgians in the squad could help him behave and poch wouldn't tolerate any crap. Maybe best to avoid him but he is quality though.

I'm not a huge mirallas fan. He's too inconsistent, amazing at times and anonymous others. I don't think he'd be much different than Townsend to us.

Someone find that Spurs kid and punch him in the balls. Let's not act like that.
UeeHnt0.png

What do we reckon to the new stadium? I'd imagine the partnership with the NFL will bring in a massive amount of cash through sponsorships, ticket sales and the actual fee to use our stadium.

I'm not saying we're going to have the money Citeh have, but I can see a bright future on the horizon, if it wasn't already.. Also the biggest stadium in London, 2nd biggest league stadium after Old Trafford.. Fuck off with your Emptirates
..:kaneear:

What do we reckon to the new stadium? I'd imagine the partnership with the NFL will bring in a massive amount of cash through sponsorships, ticket sales and the actual fee to use our stadium.

I'm not saying we're going to have the money Citeh have, but I can see a bright future on the horizon, if it wasn't already.. Also the biggest stadium in London, 2nd biggest league stadium after Old Trafford.. Fuck off with your Emptirates
The way to pay for expensive players while being true to FFP is to increase your football-related revenue. That's something Spurs have not been able to do (in comparison to, say, ManU) because they have pricier technical sponsorships, pricier sponsorships, more tickets sold, more shirts sold, etc. Anything that lets Spurs try to get rid of that edge is great, and I see this in that vein.

I'm going to say this once and only once. The only reason I can see your posts at the moment is because it was becoming tiresome having to click 'show ignored content' to view the transfer thread. However I intend to continue ignoring most of what you say. It speaks volumes about you that you continue to throw in little disagree clicks (and probably comments too, although I won't have seen them) here and there for nearly a year without reply but continue to do it.
Feel free to carry on if you wish. Entirely up to you. It is a complete and utter waste of your time though, so maybe think about getting a new hobby.

Ta-ta.

This will push us through the glass ceiling and right up there to challenge for the major trophies>
We will have a state of the art stadium, the money to buy the world class players we need (we will attract them) and the funding for this will be there because of Levy and Co's great work on minimizing the costs associated with the development!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom