Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm simply not interested in deadline day anymore since they made moves to cut out this sort of thing

BweI268CMAAi54R.jpg

Mane isn't available and Meyer isn't coming here unless we spend 50+ Million on him and even if we did, who is to say he's better than Eriksen as a starter? Come on, you seem to be legitimately mad that we haven't signed anyone to replace and better our Starting XI, Meyer as a possible replacement for Eriksen is the best you can come up with?

I don't think he meant replacement rather competition for. I feel as if some of our starting 11 don't have people genuinely knocking on the door to get their spot. That's what we need .

What did I get wrong exactly? That clearly says we are 12th and "may" overtake our "continental" competitors due to broadcasting money. Money which our domestic competitors will also get and therefore our standing in relation to the teams that matter will not change.

And as I said before I miss read ur one line. Which as it turns out was a load of bollocks anyway.

But whatever. I don't know why I'd expect a level headed debate with u. My bad. I guess at least ive avoided ur usual "howl" of abuse and naughty words.
You don't debate, you shriek. You've got the hump because I didn't read a rant, probably Levy based, but who cares? You've made yourself look like a child and onto ignore you go. You've never written anything worth reading, so it's not too much of a blow.

Bye.

Mane isn't available and Meyer isn't coming here unless we spend 50+ Million on him and even if we did, who is to say he's better than Eriksen as a starter? Come on, you seem to be legitimately mad that we haven't signed anyone to replace and better our Starting XI, Meyer as a possible replacement for Eriksen is the best you can come up with?

I'm not talking about signing mane or Meyer today should of been done months ago!

Who's to say he's better than eriksen? Well based on his first 3 performances Id be an improvement on eriksen, all about opinions though my friend and that's mine.

I expected nothing different. We don't even get Sissioko, who will probably go to Everton, which will pay the demanded fee. So Deadlineday-Bussiness as usual at the White Hart Lane and in the end, there will be no new players (maybe N'Koudou will work out, but not even this is sure at the moment). Will be a hard season with league, two cups and the CL (which we, hopfefully, will take serious). Hope this will not end up in a disaster...
default_angry.gif
default_97.gif

I don't think he meant replacement rather competition for. I feel as if some of our starting 11 don't have people genuinely knocking on the door to get their spot. That's what we need .

We finished 3rd last season with that starting XI I hope I'm wrong but I see United, city and Chelsea all challenging for the league that leaves us, Woolwich and Liverpool fighting it out for 4th place both them teams have significantly strengthen their starting XI where as we have stood still, as I've mentioned before i thought breaking into the champions would allow us to really kick on and improve our XI not just squad and it hasn't been the case.

I read his initial post Furball as he wants to strengthen our starting XI, "not just squad". I agree a thousand percent with needing to strengthen the bench with players that will actually make the difference late in games. But to gripe that we aren't signing players to take the spot of Eriksen, Lamela, Kane, or whoever he thinks we need to replace is just ridiculous.

Out of interest, in your opinion, has any PL side acquired any player who would have improved the Spurs side during this transfer window?

You don't debate, you shriek. You've got the hump because I didn't read a rant, probably Levy based, but who cares? You've made yourself look like a child and onto ignore you go. You've never written anything worth reading, so it's not too much of a blow.

Bye.
Hmmm blocked for making valid points that you refused to read. If it's possible to win a "debate" on here I think that's a close as you can get.
:dude:

Back
Top Bottom