Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well you started out with "people who think our starting XI are great" and then give the option as talking about beefing up the bench? Those are two separate things in my opinion. I for one, think our starting XI is great, but I also think we need to strengthen our bench big time to compete this year.
I guess my point is we can certainly improve and we finally have a good opportunity where we dont have a huge hole. I just dont like the response of "our starting 11 is good so we dont need to buy anything". Id have taken mane or boufal, whether they are starter or bench id let poch sort it out. My fear is not that we end in 10th this year, its that we end in 5th go to europa lose a few key pieces and then HAVE to buy next year

We need to be in a far stronger position than last year. We exited the EL against a top European side. We fell away at the end in the Prem. It ought to have been the summer objective to make sure we were in a healthy state to compete. To be honest, I just don't see the point in selling Chadli & (especially) Mason & think we are stronger without replacing them. Those academy lads are in for a baptism of fire this year. In the 2 toughest competitions out there. Poch is a newcomer to the CL Ffs. Let's hope you're right.
He was convinced england would win the euro's & were playing the best stuff out of all the teams in it.
So I wouldnt put your faith in him.

Even though there was a fake before, I'm interested to see just how reluctant/miserable Clinton "I don't want to move to Marseille" N'jie looks on an unveiling, if he does go.

I have faked this (you'd never tell..), before anyone goes (insert non-PC word here) over this..

njie.jpg

Juventus have reached an agreement with Chelsea to sign Juan Cuadrado on loan for three years.

Juventus have the option to sign the player on a permanent basis for €25 million and are due to pay Chelsea €5m per season for the duration of the loan.

Longest.

Loan.

EVER

Back
Top Bottom