Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the same posts will get the same replies. Perhaps if he mixed it up a bit?
Yes but the point was people were complaining about the same posts.
I didn't realise posts that are replies were excluded.
Maybe he should reply the same post instead to cheat the system.

I am ok with people posting the same stuff as most people on here do.

Last edited:
Yes but the point was people were complaining about the same posts.
I didn't realise posts that are replies were excluded.
Maybe he should reply the same post instead to cheat the system.

I am ok with people posting the same stuff as most people on here do.
:adethumbup:

See what I mean about same posts joe!

un-tas-de-merde-bouteilles-et-tasses-gourde.jpg

There's a Colombian press story supposedly saying Sanchez will be wrapped up very soon. It said hours, so maybe it'll be announced tomorrow?

Or maybe it's bullshit and the charge to 1882 can continue. :pocheyes:

That's rubbish scott and you know it. Everything gets discussed on here apart from a small clique who only post negative, Ill-informed drivel.
Don't bother......you are speaking to an annoying troll dressed up as some kind of Ying n Yang Zen master.

Tries to come across all chill n breezy, but is one of the most agenda driven shit stirring posters on here. Talks crap about Spurs, talks crap about others and pretends he is above it all by pretending to use the ignore function.

Says one thing, deny deny deny it.

At least the other trolls are open about it.

Don't bother......you are speaking to an annoying troll dressed up as some kind of Ying n Yang Zen master.

Tries to come across all chill n breezy, but is one of the most agenda driven shit stirring posters on here. Talks crap about Spurs, talks crap about others and pretends he is above it all by pretending to use the ignore function.

And it's a ridiculous statement - most people post the same thing? Absolute bollocks.

Who are all these trolls you talk of mate.
Anyone who disagrees with you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom