Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's rubbish scott and you know it. Everything gets discussed on here apart from a small clique who only post negative, Ill-informed drivel.
I will have to disagree. Most of what is written on here is crap. Enjoyable crap but crap. This is the ideal thread to highlight that.

But not the same crap - that was my point.

Also, you learn more about Spurs on here than anywhere else - at least for me.
Yes in amongst the crap are lots of nuggets.
If you think people like sammy never posts the same crap then we have very different opinions on this. Each to their own!

Yes in amongst the crap are lots of nuggets.
If you think people like sammy never posts the same crap then we have very different opinions on this. Each to their own!

Seriously though, the information about fixture date changes, games scheduled for TV, travel information, not to mention some very funny people make this place a go to for Spurs stuff. I can't get that in one place anywhere else.

Btw, don't get obsessed with Sammy - if you don't like his posts you know what to do.

Seriously though, the information about fixture date changes, games scheduled for TV, travel information, not to mention some very funny people make this place a go to for Spurs stuff. I can't get that in one place anywhere else.

Btw, don't get obsessed with Sammy - if you don't like his posts you know what to do.
Yes, you learn way more here than you do through the media or any other way.
But that wouldn't be the majority of posts.
Not complaining, just was pointing out that for every notsobadsquad negative post there's 3 or 4 replies saying the same thing too. Nothing new & different either.
Anyway, beddy byes for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom