Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO Aurier rumours bound to have been 'leaked' by his agent to push through a move somewhere. Cant see this one myself. Certainly doesn't fit the type of player we are led to believe we want in our squad. Read a few articles over the summer about clubs researching players social media history etc before signing.
Don't need to be Sherlock to work out this guy is a bit of a wrong'un

Can't see poch wanting to work with a shit bloke like aurier
Why is he a shit bloke? Everyone makes mistakes - he was young, stupid. I prefer to give people the benefit of the doubt - instead of fanboing over the bent cunts (supposed best players in the world) who actively dodge taxes in Spain and cheat the Government over millions year after year. Which is the worse crime?

“Now sure it's an advantage to not sign players," he said.

“I think the balance is the most important. We need some new faces to bring new energy in the team. It's always important to challenge your best players. It's true that we are calm and we are strong enough to compete in the same way we did last season.

“But for me we need to sign some new players before the end of the transfer window. I think it's always important to refresh the squad and help the competition between us. We have 10 months ahead of us and we are involved in four competitions.

“The Champions League demands a lot of energy. We need more competition, more quality and more players that can help the team to keep the level that we want to show in every game.”

:levywtf:

Standard Levy.

Cool interest - which in turn will probably annoy Everton as they don't want to keep Barkley. They'll probably offer him at a lower price or we'll go back in late with a lower offer which they'll accept once they sign Sigurdsson.

Why is he a shit bloke? Everyone makes mistakes - he was young, stupid. I prefer to give people the benefit of the doubt - instead of fanboing over the bent cunts (supposed best players in the world) who actively dodge taxes in Spain and cheat the Government over millions year after year. Which is the worse crime?
Like your man Ronaldo? There's no 'benefit of the doubt' because there's no doubt.

Standard Levy.

Cool interest - which in turn will probably annoy Everton as they don't want to keep Barkley. They'll probably offer him at a lower price or we'll go back in late with a lower offer which they'll accept once they sign Sigurdsson.

Fuck Barkley. He's no upgrade on anyone. Koeman can keep him.

Like your man Ronaldo? There's no 'benefit of the doubt' because there's no doubt.
Yes, Ronaldo is also in the same boat. He's not my man, btw - save your petty digs for later tonight when you're pissed and start projecting. I'm sure you've never done anything stupid in your life Joe, that you have later regretted.

Yes, Ronaldo is also in the same boat. He's not my man, btw - save your petty digs for later tonight when you're pissed and start projecting. I'm sure you've never done anything stupid in your life Joe, that you have later regretted.
I've never cheated on my taxes, beaten up policeman, or been banned from entering another country. Your hero worship of cunts is noted.

Is Aurier still banned from the UK or has this case already worked out? Guy has potential to be the best RB on the planet but his shite attitude is holding him back. Poch would have to sort him out off the pitch.

It's not that he's banned, but he is still ineligible for a work permit yes.

The lawyer for the policeman he assaulted has apparently rejected the idea that it'll be sorted in court soon, so we won't be seeing this guy in the PL

I've never cheated on my taxes, beaten up policeman, or been banned from entering another country. Your hero worship of cunts is noted.
You've exhibited xenophobic behaviour on this site 20 times alone that I've witnessed. He with no sins and all that. Your hollier than thou act won't fly on here, Joe - not with me. We run a football club, not a church.

You've exhibited xenophobic behaviour on this site 20 times alone that I've witnessed. He with no sins and all that. Your holler than thou act won't fly on here, Joe. We run a football club, not a church.
Xenophobic? You hate everything and everyone. And fuck off with the 'we' you suck off the Madrid clubs with every word you write.

I think we have a great chance of winning the League this season.

City are going to take a long time to gel, Mourinho is bound to alienate his players and Wenger won't use the fact his team aren't in the Champions League to use his players sparingly.

After last season we can only get better and our players seem so happy and motivated. The plan not to have too much competition for places is totally genius.

I think we have a great chance of winning the League this season.

City are going to take a long time to gel, Mourinho is bound to alienate his players and Wenger won't use the fact his team aren't in the Champions League to use his players sparingly.

After last season we can only get better and our players seem so happy and motivated. The plan not to have too much competition for places is totally genius.
It all depends how the next few weeks of this transfer window pan out

Fuck Barkley. He's no upgrade on anyone. Koeman can keep him.
Completely disagree. He's premier league proven, a England international, a player Poch has long admired, and exactly the sort of player we need to build up our squad if we intend to make an impact on the Champions league this season. This should have been wrapped up weeks a ago. Injury or no injury.
I'm praying it still happens, but if we end up with a cheap punt on an unknown Celta Vigo squad filler as an alternative, then I think Poch will have been well and truly shafted.
Pray for Barkley:avbpray:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom