Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only for deals between English clubs if I read it right.

Spurs would still be able to make deals with say La Liga clubs up until August 31st. But if Spurs and West Brom wanna do a trade it has to be done and dusted before the first game of the season.

The way I read it is all incoming transfers - so worst of both worlds then

What three players would you guys want out of the players we are rumoured to be signing? Off the top of my head there is Barkley, D. Sanchez, Diop, Gazzaniga, Aurier, Pereira, Keita.

Personally I would prefer Barkley, Keita and Sanchez but I reckon it will be Sanchez, Gazzaniga and Barkley. Sanchez signing this week with Barkley and Gazza the 2nd on deadline day.

I would definitely like to see Sanchez signed asap, he looks like he could be a titan tbh. I know it was only highlights and thats the point of those clips but it seemed he has definitely got the potential to be very good in possession he looks to have some good passing in him, and is not afraid to rampage up field like Toby and Jan do. Really hope we get him. (and keep Toby too) :avbpray:

I don't like the sound of Keita and Aurrier they sound a bit like trouble and we don't want anyone messing up the chi of the dressing room.

I'm really not sure abut Barkley, every time I have watched him play he hasn't impressed. For every good thing, there are 5 or 6 careless things he does. If Poch can get his consistency up then he might be good.

If i had to pick 3 the others would be Gazzaniga and Diop.

Would be interesting if we use this guy as our ace up our sleeve.....
JS86951456.jpg

I would definitely like to see Sanchez signed asap, he looks like he could be a titan tbh. I know it was only highlights and thats the point of those clips but it seemed he has definitely got the potential to be very good in possession he looks to have some good passing in him, and is not afraid to rampage up field like Toby and Jan do. Really hope we get him. (and keep Toby too) :avbpray:

I don't like the sound of Keita and Aurrier they sound a bit like trouble and we don't want anyone messing up the chi of the dressing room.

I'm really not sure abut Barkley, every time I have watched him play he hasn't impressed. For every good thing, there are 5 or 6 careless things he does. If Poch can get his consistency up then he might be good.

If i had to pick 3 the others would be Gazzaniga and Diop.

Don't think the lack of options at right back will haunt us at some stage then?

Personally I think, with a year under his belt working with Poch that Barkley could become a huge player for us. At the same time I wouldn't go over £20m for him as he is potential and he is in the last year of his contract. I doubt another club better than Everton will take a punt on him as he does have a lot he needs to develop and the top 5/6 aren't worried about that, they are worried about winning, hence why I think Ross wants Mauricio.

If we have to wait a year, we wait a year. No panicking, we're Tottenham Hotspur!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom