Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope who ever we buy or sell we will get it done quick, if we want a decent shot at the league again next season can't afford a slow start. Still at least we don't have any internationals this year to fuck things up!

Both this year and last, if we started stronger we'd have won the league.

Taking until December-January to hit form is far too long. Hopefully we hit the gates running and get everything done early, I agree.

The one we cannot afford to let go is Rose. He is of significant value in contrary of the other two. He will stay. Who will buy a injury phroned player who just have had a major surgery for 50 mill? Not even the chinese..

No problem with Sissoko angling for a move to another club...

giphy.gif

I really hope who ever we buy or sell we will get it done quick, if we want a decent shot at the league again next season can't afford a slow start. Still at least we don't have any internationals this year to fuck things up!

I square a great deal of blame for the slow start at Hodgson fucking up Kane and the boys last summer, it seems it took the boys a while to get back up to Poch levels

I edited my previous post. Please feel free to withdraw the 'agree'. :)

I dislike them as much as you do. However I know as a player the name can be a draw. Even though we as a club offer better opportunities but on less money. The money thing though is irrelevant as those rich sides happily overpay their players. I think our earn your pay wage structure is quite sensible. Players shouldn't be rewarded before they have proven themselves.

Media outlets this morning say we are going for Sessengnon. Would be a massive potentially Dele Alli like coup. Would again be Liverpool we are competing with.

Report: Levy wants English talent signed in £12m switch, Tottenham hope to pip rivals to deal
Interesting...
"The report offers a major boost to Spurs, as it's claimed that Sessegnon is signing with the same agency as Tottenham striker Harry Kane, and Levy's previous dealings with the agency could boost a move for Sessegnon."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom