Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just say walker has gone! And with what's left of the first choice eleven
Lloris-son
Rose-Dier
vertonghen-Eriken-Kane-Dele-Winks-Trippier
Davies
alderwield
Wanyama
Dembele
You had to lose one more who would it be,bare in mind you would need a replacement of equal quality and of a price Mr Levy likes...

I saw an article stating danny Murphy has inside knowledge that rose,Walker and Dier want to leave. Surely if this was false, it would be a form of defamation and then becomes a legal matter? If the world of football is not quite there yet with sueing the media then I wouldn't be suprised to see it in another few more years. Or am I being ridiculous
Liverpool supporting Danny Murphy uses paper column (in the very spam/chelsea rag, the standard) to try and unsettle team that finishes above liverpool.

Bit harsh, Sean Sean getting 3 disagrees. All he did was post the article. Didn't even make a comment.
Cheers :dierpochhug:

tenor.gif

Those are MINIMUM I think we should be getting for those players , given their playing time and failure to make any progress I see no reason to keep , other than jassen who can be loaned out.
Also I think Levy should not leave it late so we have another sissoko fiasco.

Est of money we can recoup to spend:
  • Walker : £40m
  • Sissoko : £12m
  • Jassen : £14m
  • N'koudou : £8m
  • Wimmer : £5m
  • Clinton : £6m
  • Fazio (Loaned out) : £8m

Total £93m

That wouldn't be Levy doing a really bad job of selling (Fabio excepted, that might be a bit high). If we are selling Walker to City and he is on a 4.5 year deal I would expect £50 mil+ or Levy is not upto his normal ruthless self.

Walker £45 mil abroad, £55 mil+ to rival
Sissoko £18 mil
Janssen £15 mil
Nkouduo £8 mil
Wimmer £10 mil
Clinton £8 mil
Fazio £3 mil
Bentaleb £17 mil

Potentially £130+ mil although Janssen and Nkouduo are not definatley leaving.

Do I want Walker to go? No

Would Walker going ruin us? No.

Poch has a knack of making any fullback brilliant.

Not happy, but not biting my fingers down to the bone either. Will be fine.

If he does move I'll always view his "Tottenham for life" instragram video with some distaste though.

That wouldn't be Levy doing a really bad job of selling (Fabio excepted, that might be a bit high). If we are selling Walker to City and he is on a 4.5 year deal I would expect £50 mil+ or Levy is not upto his normal ruthless self.

Walker £45 mil abroad, £55 mil+ to rival
Sissoko £18 mil
Janssen £15 mil
Nkouduo £8 mil
Wimmer £10 mil
Clinton £8 mil
Fazio £3 mil
Bentaleb £17 mil

Potentially £130+ mil although Janssen and Nkouduo are not definatley leaving.

Thought we had sold Bentaleb already. Anyways my thinking why we will recoup the 8m spent on Fazio

Fazio: 'Fundamental for Roma' | Football Italia

Worth mentioning that prize money for 2nd place is a tasty £36.1 million (shown on BBC sport). So that'll help buy us another raw and unconvincing winger

Do I want Walker to go? No

Would Walker going ruin us? No.

Poch has a knack of making any fullback brilliant.

Not happy, but not biting my fingers down to the bone either. Will be fine.

If he does move I'll always view his "Tottenham for life" instragram video with some distaste though.
Well rumors suggest he'd be moving to your club. You don't think he's good enough for you?

I really hope who ever we buy or sell we will get it done quick, if we want a decent shot at the league again next season can't afford a slow start. Still at least we don't have any internationals this year to fuck things up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom