Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
You twist things something rotten and it's actually getting ridiculous. I said i would probably start Dembele against harder teams away and you've taken from that i would only start the new signing at home against easier teams like Huddersfield and Watford.

So basically ive said i would start the new marquee signing in MOST games wheras if we went the squad player option...i would start the same 11 as last season in most (if not all games). Notice there is a big difference.
He makes up & tells people what they think even if they haven't said it or agreed with any posts saying it.
Just let him think he is some magical god who knows what we are all thinking if it keeps him happy.

No PL club HAS to sell any more - they could all afford to turn down club record bids for their players without thinking twice about it, the only players that doesn't apply to are those are nearing the end of their contracts.

No PL club has had to sell for a number of years now, Southampton are in a sound financial postion but consistently sell their best players. This isn't about the clubs anymore it is about the players. It is what they want and they dictate the moves.

Its not semantics...it clearly shows what ive been saying all along which is you like twisting things, claiming people said this and that when they didn't and you do this an awful lot to be honest (which is why it's almost impossible to debate with you).

Dunno what a 3-5-1 formation is but i stated my prefered 11 for next season (like most people do)...i didn't elaborate on what my 2nd or 3rd or 4th choice is. Totti asked where i would accomodate the new signing to which i listed my team for next season. I then made it a point to stress im a really big fan of dembele so i would rotate him (i did not once say with the new signing which you wrongly assumed). I then stated how i would rotate Dembele and with who (dier) because you continuously repeated your lies.
Your preferred 11......featuring "NEW"

Fuck mine

You can really see his Expected Performance shine compared to those two

PolygonUnfilled_1000.gif

:pritchardeyes:

Very impressive I must say . I like how his gross to net expansion shows that ( of course , taking π into consideration) that he should peak around late august & maintain that level through to 2057.

Exciting times

Worth having a look at the thread on Red Cafe abut Kane....

What a bunch of Cunts! they talk like the rich kid in the school who wants all the other kids toys! I hope we smash them again next year and finish above them! pricks

They are hardly living in the past if they are the richest club in the game. If all PL clubs were wealthy enough to hold onto their players there would be no transfers between clubs. The simple reality is that Manchester United have the capacity to pay the fee required for his signature, they have the capacity to pay him the highest wage. When they have that level of capacity there really is little sense in being so dismissive of them.

Fuck off you idiot

The question put forward by Totti was where can we improve on in the first 11 which i answered. He didn't ask me to identify a transfer target you utter mong.

But I am having a conversation with you.

I havent asked you either to identify anyone, simply pointing out the ridiculous notion that your solution is to sign "someone" who can slot in perfectly in three different formations, playing various positions, under the reasoning it will take us up a level.

Yes, of course it would. I could just as well say, lets sign Ronaldo then if we are playing cloud cuckoo transfer speculation.

You have called it defeatist to want to sign 3 squad players.....yet you have no idea who they might be. Maybe one is Lemar with Nkoudou and Njie going out. Maybe one is Aki, with Wimmer going out....as examples before you start a whole post about "WHY WOULD CHELSEA SELL US AKI!!????!!!!"

How would that not be improving the team?

You hear squad cover, and think "shit player". So, so bizarre

Last edited:
You do realize our academy can't hold an infinite amount of players, right? Which of our academy players do you not like? Why do you want to replace them so badly, you just want more, more, more

What are you talking about?
Ive said a million times, specifically to you and kingdawson that I would swap out the unused fringe players, like Njie, Wimmer, Nkoudou and possibly Onomah if he's not in our plans.

So tell me, what are you on about? Why are you talking about the academy players? I want Winks to get more game time, rather than sign Barkley for example. Said it several times to you....you want Barkley, and Kingdawson would rather Fabregas.
I fully support our academy.

What are you talking about?
Ive said a million times, specifically to you and kingdawson that I would swap out the unused fringe players, like Njie, Wimmer, Nkoudou and possibly Onomah if he's not in our plans.

So tell me, what are you on about? Why are you talking about the academy players? I want Winks to get more game time, rather than sign Barkley for example. Said it several times to you....you want Barkley, and Kingdawson would rather Fabregas.
I fully support our academy.
I want Fabregas? Even though i said there is no way on earth i would ever want to see Fabregas in a spurs shirt.
This is just another case of your lies and twists. You do it every post then have the absolute nerve to ask another poster where you've lied after its pointed out to you hahahaha.

Deary me i wouldnt want him in a zillion years. The debate is about who has the better bench (between us and Chelski) and i'm saying he's currently a better player than Winks thus him being a better bench option for Chelski than Winks was for us this past season.

This is my stance on Cesc Fabregas that i posted yet sammyspurs is now saying i want him. He really is an embarrasment and yet he will still ask others how he's lying when its pointed out to him.

I want Fabregas? Even though i said there is no way on earth i would ever want to see Fabregas in a spurs shirt.
This is just another case of your lies and twists. You do it every post then have the absolute nerve to ask another poster where you've lied after its pointed out to you hahahaha.
So you can use all the hypothetical nonsense in the world to make a point, but when I say you would rather Fabregas than Winks, it's set in stone.
For my points it's not hypothetical, just for you and your Mr X who can play anywhere to fire us up to PL Glory.
Lol

The point is, hypothetically speaking, that you would rather have Fabregas than Winks, as a player.

In the same vein, I would rather have Winks.

Simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom