Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just really don't need Barkley. The only place I'd play him is AM. If Dele isn't playing then I want Lamela there... There you go, £30m+ saved to spend on someone we actually need!

We better hope Dele stays fit, Lamela doesn't have the presence, threat or the goals to replicate what Alli brings to the team.

My point being that the

I was 5 years old when we won the fa cup so don't remember it. I have seen us win 2 measly league cups in my time. Wow fantastic!!!! I want my team to be successful and we are hardly going to win trophies if our chairman is refusing to sanction imcomings to strengthen a squad that clearly struggled last season dealing with Europe. You are blind aswell as clueless:

You're coming over like a proper arsehole now. Focus on struggling in Europe yet ignore the massive progress in the league? Why do twats like you always focus on the negative? You don't deserve this club. As Sammy said, if you can't see the difference between the 90's and now it's you that is blind and clueless - are you are moron?

Who's hoping to make the Chelsea game in a few weeks. I am. Be really nice to meet up with a few of you for a pre game pint and bit of forum banter. Anyone interested I'll PM you my mobile number

You're coming over like a proper arsehole now. Focus on struggling in Europe yet ignore the massive progress in the league? Why do twats like you always focus on the negative? You don't deserve this club. As Sammy said, if you can't see the difference between the 90's and now it's you that is blind and clueless - are you are moron?

I'm looking at the bigger picture. Yes we are progressing but if we don't start winning trophies, players will get fed up and we will back to square one. Anyone who doesn't agree is totally naive.

I'm looking at the bigger picture. Yes we are progressing but if we don't start winning trophies, players will get fed up and we will back to square one. Anyone who doesn't agree is totally naive.
So the players who are responsible for not winning trophies will leave to win trophies? Like those Southampton lads who went to Liverpool?

fc7fDFz.jpg

Someone who knows he's wrong posts Yaaaaaawwwwwwnnnn at the start of his response. I'm actually 31 years you dohnut so hardly middle aged. I grew up with Spurs during the 90s so I have seen some shit Spurs sides but maintain the same stance. Your stance is shit and you sit there on your high horse like your some fantastic supporter because you lick levy's bald asshole

How do you know he has a bald asshole?

:sonhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom