Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
His point about competition isn't even true, he took the shirt when Assou-Ekotto went full batshit mental.
He wants a mega payday contract, end of story. Nothing to do with the squad depth.

Competition was a lot stronger in Redknapps day. Most certainly.

Who said sign anyone?

Direct quote or STFU

So sick of reading this bullshit straw-man day after day

Nice, telling
Who said sign anyone?

Direct quote or STFU

So sick of reading this bullshit straw-man day after day

Telling a poster on a forum to STFU sums up some of our fan base at the moment. I've seen plenty of fans say the club are a shambles and aren't showing ambition there are plenty in this thread I don't need to direct quote anyone just go on Twitter and search THFC and you'll see loads. Scroll back on here you'll see loads.

There is no straw man I've stated facts. I have family members that work for Premier League and Championship clubs in player coaching and development and I have studied at the Sports Law school in Luzanne and was previously a FIFA agent. I know how transfers and clubs operate.

Nice, telling

Telling a poster on a forum to STFU sums up some of our fan base at the moment. I've seen plenty of fans say the club are a shambles and aren't showing ambition there are plenty in this thread I don't need to direct quote anyone just go on Twitter and search THFC and you'll see loads. Scroll back on here you'll see loads.

There is no straw man I've stated facts. I have family members that work for Premier League and Championship clubs in player coaching and development and I have studied at the Sports Law school in Luzanne and was previously a FIFA agent. I know how transfers and clubs operate.
You're posting utter garbage and made-up conjecture in order to justify your over-exaggerated non-point. Couldn't care who you are or know - 99% of that is probably lies anyway.

I ask again - who said 'sign anyone'?

How much do you all think he will go for given Walker went for (up to) £55mn?
!BzUHklwBGk~$(KGrHqR,!hoEw5OHdoIoBMVfIfUnLQ~~_35.JPG

You're posting utter garbage and made-up conjecture in order to justify your over-exaggerated non-point. Couldn't care who you are or know - 99% of that is probably lies anyway.

I ask again - who said 'sign anyone'?

I read a post on Spurs Community yesterday morning saying they just wanted the club to sign anyone at this moment in time. It was in the Transfer ITK thread.

You can accuse me of lying all you like it's 100% the truth.

If I posted such a non-point why are you even bothered? Why all the abuse? You can simply ignore it if you don't like it.

I read a post on Spurs Community yesterday morning saying they just wanted the club to sign anyone at this moment in time. It was in the Transfer ITK thread.

You can accuse me of lying all you like it's 100% the truth.

If I posted such a non-point why are you even bothered? Why all the abuse? You can simply ignore it if you don't like it.
I was referring specifically to this website. What abuse?

Haha.....not players you have to google.

I'm sure the hundreds of millions of fans of La Liga, Bundesliga and Serie A all know exactly who you are too Danny.

What a fuckwit.

How to belittle your team mates for your own gain. The pathetic little praise of Trippier after he just said that Walker was better is just cringeworthy.

"I will play up North"

Fuck off then you lying cunt, you said you were practically a Southerner two months ago

Fuck Rose and fuck Walker.
And who do we fuck next, and who do we fuck after that. Do we say fuck you Harry when his time comes

Maybe it's time to say fuck the owners instead.

Lack of ambition. Lack of bottle. But with our billionaire owner on his yacht happy to make the chairman the highest paid director in England. Wake up guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom