Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luke Shaw & 30M?
Not enough. Shaw has regressed so badly at united, I genuinely don't think he could even compete for the LB spot. If he's gone, take the money (£75 million plus) but only when we've bought a highly regarded replacement who we are happy with in training. Then, & only then should we let him leave. If he goes, it should be exactly on our terms. Price & the timing of a transfer has to suit the club so as not to affect us on the pitch whilst strengthening a rival club. We should fuck him off to China for a couple hundred million. He'd get good wages there & "win things"

You are right but Spurs fans on here bury their head in the sand and pretend everything is all Rosy ( no pun intended ) ... if Levy waits until deadline day to scramble around trying desperately to sign players whilst selling Rose, it will be up there among the worse transfer windows ever. I have never been so underwhelmed by a Spurs season
For years and it's all falling apart slowly by the looks of it.

I can picture the scene.

Rose does this and is sold. On his return to play against us in a Chelsea shirt, 80,000 at Wembley boo his name when it's read out and start singing "One Ben Davies!"

And in the corner stands John Thomas and Don Corleone, calling all the Spurs fans mongs, applauding Rose and slating Levy.

And they have the nerve to get annoyed when people say "your support is fucking shit"........

It's true though, some of our fans I'd really like to jump off and join one of the "big and proper clubs" if Spurs are too tin pot for you.

Just leave, enjoy your new glory and don't look back at this mid table mess the rest of us love so much.

My take on this is that the media still hates us, any chance to put the boot in and they'll take it. Rose has had a mare taking this interview. (Just because a blogger says he requested it doesn't make it so). He wasn't a factor in our run in so I'm not too bothered about him leaving if it happens. Also, this could have been conducted before contract negotiations which may explain some of the comments. Still a dick move on his part however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom