Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plagiarise the Sevilla one.
The team ambush Rose, hood him and bung him in the boot of Diers Range Rover .
They drive him to Epping Forest where Poch and Tony are waiting with the new signing.
' you know who this is Danny, want to fucking google this?
They throw him a shovel
' you were like a son to me Danny, you betrayed me. now dig'
Then he's made to take of his Spurs shirt, pass it to the new signing before he gets a kicking and is thrown into the whole with Man Utd, Chelsea and City shirts.
The team then piss on him before he's buried.
...welcome to the Layer Cake, son

I really don't get what people see in him. I've watched him a few times and he's seemed shit.

He is very quick, good dribbler and does have a good delivery, but he lacks a degree of position and decision making right now.

I can see why clubs are linked with him, he could go the way of Zaha and become a very effective player or the way Townsend and be a perennial frustrating player.

Actually seen some of Diop since I've watched some Celta last season. I'd be happy to take him on as a squad player. He could become something over time playing under Victor and Mousa. Lots of promise, just needs to realize it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom