Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you've wilfully ignored the words "one of"
You are right. PSG is maybe 'one of' the richest clubs in the world but not a tier one club in my opinion. Other than money they have developed/achieved nothing.
As for the player, he could be good. All I know is from what ive seen on' youtube'. Considering his price PSG didnt regard him high.
I am happy for the signing and think its the right kind of transfer for our club. Bit of a risk but not an insane price. Timing could have been better. Preseason and fitness is something our tactics require especially when a player comes from a dogshit slow league.
The player clearly is not a saint and that can be both a good or bad thing. Poch doesnt seem to be the patient type when it comes to behaviour.

Fuck taking their scraps...

patrick-bateman-business-card.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom