Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You sure? Thought winks was a bit away?
According to the Internet Winks says he is ready to go, but Poch might not take the risk. 30 minutes off the bench maybe?
I think would start Sissoko against his old club anyway, he probably has something to prove ... Sissoko/Eriksen behind Lucas/Dele/Son.

He's 36 and a shit bloke. I'd rather sign fat Ronaldo off the same logic of "but look at the amazing goals he's scored, even though the last one of note was years ago for PSG".
I'm only half-serious. My point was more we've been waiting 10 years to sign a decent striker and still not managed it. We might as well get Zlatan, desperate times and all that

According to the Internet Winks says he is ready to go, but Poch might not take the risk. 30 minutes off the bench maybe?
dd3c4dd52827d7a1e212bd8ec445afaa18c469591684f6ebf6e7a08ca0363b76.jpg

Back
Top Bottom